Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Overflow?

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry laughed and touched his head " You sure look like when since your so cute in all but I think you shouldn't just stop at the middle of the water like that because if you get a cramp you'll die.." He said shrugging as he walked off 

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill looked at Harry sighing "I`ll be fine in the water..No need in worrying" He said quietly as he walked up the side hill to the cottage and looking in the window "Grandma I found more of those jewel things" He said smiling as he walked in seeing her #######, she would always tell him stories of mermaids.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry rolled his eyes and got on his bike revving the engine before he started off towards his house. Once he got there he started getting ready for school which was tomorrow he wa pretty excited since this would b the first ______ school he went to. ( Is it a publicly school ? )

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
{Sure}
Chill sighed not wanting to go to school, He sat on the grass but then had to go inside since it was getting dark.and after a couple hours or so he fell asleep for the night.
-Morning-
Chill made his way to school wearing the pearl bracelete on his wrist under his long sleeve shirt but once he got there everyone just gave him dirty looks or did not look at him at all, He would only ignore them as he walked in the building.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry drove all the way down to the teachers parking lot and parked. He got off his motorcycle and walked over to school as people shot him friendly glanced he sighed and continued toward school. 

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
One of the jocks tripped Shion then kicked him in the stomach saying "Are you going to say something pretty boy or just be silent as always you baby" They said while smiling and laughing although Shion was at a loss of breath on the ground.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry caught the kid and shot them mean looks they sighed and walked away mumbling stuff under their breath. He looked down at him and smiled making sure he was okay " Hey do you need any medical attention?" 

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion looked at the other being able to catch his breath "...I`m fine, nothing serious.." He said quietly as a qroup of girls ran over surrounding Harry  although Shion dodged them since they were all crazy fangirls.. He looked at Harry "Hm..Your popular" He said chuckling.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry looked up from him and then around chuckling " I guess I am but maybe their here for you since your so cute.." He whispered touching his chin as he walked into the school.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion sighed "What is your name anyway?" He asked changing the subject as he walked with him noticing the girls were running back to there groups disappointed..
"I`m Shion by the way" He said calmly while looking over at him.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

What was the last thing you ate?

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos