Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry was a bit tipsy but continued " So we were traveling on the waves when we stumbled across this mermaid he was a looker but I had to keep my cool in front of the crew.,even though I knew I'd fall this guy from the first time I seen him once I figured out he knew about the treasure I decided to have him help us save the village! He was so generous to really help us no good pirates so because of that I owe him my eternal gratitude but don't tell him if you meet him his name is Chill.."

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill blushed but noticed how tipsy he was but after a couple moments noticed he was knock out on his desk "Wow..the power of gin or rum can take a pirate off his feet" He said quietly as he stood up and covered the captain up with a blanket then walked out to the deck and he played the music box..  "When ten years have passed, my love
Please return to me
I'll be waiting here for you
Our love shall ever be

Though your heart belongs to the sea
I will still be true
I'm here waiting patiently
And still in love with you..." he sang quietly and soothing as the music box since mermaids or both gender were known for singing.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Overflow?

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry woke up feelig less tipsy the before he wondered off to the door when he heard a wonderful tune he stuck his head out and saw Chill. He smiled softly walkig over to him " Wow you are a beautiful singer Chill.." he stated taking his hand gently.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill`s face was a dark red since no ever heard him sing except for himself.."..You heard me?" He said quietly looking up at the pirate "Sorry if I woke you Harry" He said while lowering his gaze a little since he was still wondering how he was awake after all that gin?

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry shook his head patting his hand " No don't apologize I wouldn't mind if you woke me up and you didn't wake me up I just was a little tipsy earlier but it always just goes away after a nap.." he said resting his head on Chill`s shoulder.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill smiled lightly as he played the music box "...A child gave this wooden thing to me when she was near the shore and asked me to sing that song..It`s the only song I sing now.." He said chuckling as he looked at Harry for a moment before lowering his gaze to the music box once again.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry grinned and looked at him " You know your pretty amazing Chill your able to deal with people trying to get you and yet you trust a pirate..you got some guts which is what I really like about you.." He whispered as he kissed Chill

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill`s face was pink as he was kissed but he knew what it meant, he pulled away looking at Harry "..But is this possible for you to love me and me love you if we come from completely different worlds?" He asked making eye contact as the music box played.

(I`M DYING OF CUTENESS OVERLOAD! XD T-T )

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry chuckled softly giving him a kiss on the cheek " Well it must be possible if I actually do love you silly.." he said with a sweet smile before looking back at the moon.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill smiled "...Um..Harry what were the crew doing when the music was playing? they were moving there feet strangely.." He said looking at him not knowing what dancing was in the first place since he has never tried to or had any feet..

Grief"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Hanging Tree.(Hunger Games)

Preamble of the US?

Name the USA.

Love

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos