Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry smiled and kissed his forehead " Your so cute Chill" he petted his head and smiled " And I actually think that I am just ordinary." he said with all seriousness 

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill leaned on him and quickly fell asleep since he had alot taken out of him from swimming and his tail changing back and forth, he snored softly looking peaceful as he slept. He was pretty much holding on to Harry`s sleeve scared he might leave.

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry smiled and kissed his head before carrying him to his back room which was a bedroom. He lied him down on the bed and lied down next to him on the separate bed " Good Night Chill see ya in he morning "

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill was not dreaming but just in a deep sleep, he snored lightly as the ship rocked on the waves calmly until the dawn..

~Morning~

Chill woke up hearing yelling and then he woke up Harry out of worry "Harry get up somethings going on!" He said with concern dripping from his voice as he shook the pirate awake
as he went toward the door see a ship.

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry woke up groaning and grabbed a bottle of gin taking a swig " Are you okay did they hurt you?" he asked rubbing his eyes as he stood up ad walked to the door to see the ship he cursed under his breath. He ran out " Ready the weapons and cannons!" he shouted.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill looked at Harry "I`ll handle it you ship is in no condition to fight after that storm" He said kissing the pirate quickly the diving into the water noticing the men on the attacking ship were of the british army.. Chill quickly started singing making the vibes of the sound crash into the other ship.

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry smiled softly as he grabbed his shot gun loading it with bullets shooing at some of the men that survived and could harm Chill. He finally finished hem off and sighed looking around for Chill wondering if he was okay.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill had gotten shot in the shoulder and stomach and blood rose up in the water to the surface
he blew bubbles up knowing this was going to happen.. Chill was starting to have trouble with his breathing and almost everything became fuzzy..

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry searched for him, he spotted him and jumped into he water to him " Chill wake up..!" he shouted swimming up to him holding him. He couldn't stop the tears from spewing out of his eyes " Why did you have to sacrifice yourself for me you shouldve just left me for dead "

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(WE ARE SO MEAN TO THEM!) XD

Chill opened his eyes but he was dizzy "..H-harry?" He said calmly but was in pain because of the bullets, He reached up wiping the others eyes "Don`t cry..I`ll see you again" He said smiling as he looked up at the pirate "I want you to be strong until we see each other again" He said quietly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Rayman be in Super Smasher Bros 4?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos