Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry looked at him " Don't you dare tell e to be strong without you I want you to live with me until we grow old!" he shouted stroking his head tears still streaming out of his eyes.

( Your gonna make me cry Sad )

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(I`m sorry I have to!)
Chill looked at him smiling having his hand to Harrys cheek "..Don`t cry.." He said calmly but he began to feel cold and felt inable to move.. He felt and saw everything go completely black
and his hand drifted lifelessly to the sand...
(SORRY! but here is the up side they love eachother and this is family history!)

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
( You meanie a tear actually cae out my eye!! )

Harry looked at his lifeless body and cried "Wake up please Chll I need you to be alive and i my life please come back to me.." he sniffled and closed his eyes.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill`s body stayed where it was but he began to turn into small bubbles but one bubble popped on Harry`s cheek and the rest was taken away by a current and they all popped as well.

(I could not think of anything >-< )

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry stood up and grabbed a rock then grabbed his sword carving Chill's name into it with a heart. He then threw it into the ocean to show the cursed water that it took a precious life and wasn't gonna take another. Harry let his pirate ship leave and return the money themselves as he stayed on the island next to a small lake where he kept all his belongings.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
(Going back to normal time okey? Umm, I think Harry should be looking around in his attic!)
Chill was wake at midnight strangely unable to sleep so he sat at him desk looking at the full moon seeing a face in it, so he took out the diary looking in it again.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry looked around in his closet searching for stuff that would be cool to show Chill.He stumbled across a bunch of pictures.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill was looking around and found the song lyrics and the drawing that went with it
"Thats interesting.." He said as he looked at the bottom but the name was scribbled over and washed from the water damage.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry grinned and looked at the picture it was some guy and a dude you sorta looked like him and Chill. He grinned ad grabbed a bunch of them and ran outside to my bike and went to his house.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill heard a bike and walked out seeing Harry "You know its midnight right?" He asked kissed his cheek chuckling wondering why he was up so late. He looked at him noticing he was covered in dust and cob webs for some reason.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

What's your favorite song

What's your favorite song

latest videos