Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry shook his hand off " Uh.. I don't have a scar on my neck.." he said quietly looking at him as he covered it. He stood up and sighed taking the pictures back " Uh I have to go now by.."

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill nodded "Alright, Goodnight" He said smiling slightly as Harry walked out wondering if he did something to upset him in some way again... I need to stop doing that..He thought to himself as he sat at his desk and worked again.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry put his pictures down gently and pulled Chill up swiftly and kissed him " Thats how you are to say Goodnight to me okay?" He said grinning as he grabbed his stuff and went home.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill blushed after Harry had done that but after he went home, Chill went to bed to tired from swimming all day long! He slept soundlessly and almost like stone, since he was a heavy sleeper in the first place.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
The next day Harry went back over to Chill's house and knocked on the door hoping that Chill came to the door and not his Grandmother because he would hate to explain who he was.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill came out "Hi Harry" He said looking at him but was still slightly worried since he made him mad again last night and did know nothing about Harry and Harry knew a bit about Chill but not much...He smiled letting him come in.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry smiled and looked at Chill walking back up to hi room " Sorry about yesterday Chill.." He muttered looking at him " I was just embarrassed to tell you how I got the scar.."

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill smiled "That alright, I have a scar too from when I bumped into sharp rocks" He said while lifting up his sleeve showing a rather large scar trailing up his arm which was why he always wore long sleeve shirts.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry sighed and looked at him " Well when me and my mom lived with my dad he threw a bottle at me for coming home late so my mom left and every time he thought about her he'd cut me but for some reason this is the only one that remains visible."

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill smiled as he touched it again "The reason it stays visable is because the neck tissue is sesitive but keeps things their as if its carved it stone" He said looking at him
"But parents can be cruel to their children.." He said sighing.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's your pet?

My favorite animal

Cat vs Dog

We the Kidz

What came first the chicken or the egg?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

latest videos