Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Overflow?

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry looked at him and smiled " My name is Harry Rider.." He said laughing a bit since he rode a motorcycle a lot. He sighed and looked back seeing them all stare " Why do they do that I don't even like them.."

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"Umm..Girls like you I guess?" He said chuckling as his green eyes scanned the school sighing
"Oh by the way today were going on a field trip to the old tavern up in the mountines today to learn of an old legend" He said smiling slightly since he loved old stories like that.

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry grinned and looked at him " Really that's pretty cool.." He said as they continued walking into the cafeteria. He turned toward him and smiled again " Wait do we have to have buddies when we go?" He asked.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion nodded "I think so but I`m not sure" He said while sitting down since evryone was having to sit in here if there going, "So why did you move here?" He asked tilting his head slightly wondering why someone like him would come here.

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry looked at him and grinned as he sat down on a nearby chair " Well I came here to see my mom but of course she moved before I could see her.." He said sighing as he sat back in his chair.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion looked at him "Thats a bit-" He was cut off by the bell saying everyone get on the bus outside for the trip so him and Harry made it to the bus and Shion went in the back since if you sat anywhere near the jocks you would get bullied that whole way there!

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry sat down right next to the jocks and looked straight at them waiting to see if they had the guts to say something. After a couple minutes he turned back around and waved over Shion wanting him to come over. 

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion went over sitting by Harry "What is it?" He asked looking at him slightly nervous since the jocks were right there! They were glaring at Shion intensely then they saw the pearl bracelete and a idea hatched in there heads.

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry stood up grabbing Shion as he walked to the middle section " Don't let them scare you because if they do hurt you I'll beat them up okay?" He asked smiling at Shion as he glared back at them.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion looked at him "Umm..Alright" he said as he noticed the fangirls freaking out...now them he was terrified of "I`m more scared of your fangirls..." He added looking back at them seeing them talking and looking at them. He sighed sitting back leaning on the window sill seeing the country..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

latest videos