Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Overflow?

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry laughed and looked at him " So what have you been doing in your life here?" he asked smiling sweetly at him. He was a really nice guy but he was always pretty moody when it cae to certain situations.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion smiled "...Well I live with my grandmother and I mostly just try and find things in the lake or go to the libaray to read but there is really not much to do in the country.." He said while looking at Harty slightly smiling. No one knew but his grandfather strangely disappeared one day during a bad storm when the waves were crashing wildly.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry siled ad looked at him " Cool I live bymyself in some apartment I got it for super cheap since the owner was some lady plus my grandpraents pay for it even though they cant stand to see me..' he said smiling.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion looked at him "..But how can you live alone, at your age too?" He asked curiously even though he knew asking that question was a bit personal but he had to know..
But he noticed they stop and everyone got off the bus as the teacher said get into groups!
The jocks joined Harry and Shion... uh..ohhh..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry sighed and looked at him " Uh, I dont really know maybe its because I look older tha what I seem I guess but whatever.." he said as they walked by a huge lake.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
As Shion was going to answer he was pushed in the deep water by one of the jocks screaming "Hey mermaid go get me some treasure why don`t you?!" He said as he had the pearl bracelete
that Shion liked so much. He couldn`t catch his breath and a massive amount of bubble went up to the surface.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry took off his shirt and jumped into the water pulling him up out of the water seeing if he was okay " Hey dude?" he asked smacking his cheek lightly. He looked at the jocks who were laughing he grabbed them pushing them into the water. Then he ran back to Shion and made sure he was definetly okay.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion was not breathing or opening his eyes but he still had color to him but he had water in his lungs as Harry tried seeing if he was alright. The jocks climbed out drenched and having to ring there clothes out and they started walking grummbling.
(CPR time! I`m so mean! XD )

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry sighed ad hoped this would shae him he put his hands to his chest and pressed down slightly looking at him seeing some water come out. He sighed and pinched his nose giving him CPR

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
After a couple seconds of CPR Shion jumped up having a coughing fit but once he calm down he saw Harry "What happened?" He asked while his hair was dripping making it go down the sides of his face as he looked at Harry making eye contact.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos