Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Overflow?

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry smiled softly looking at him as the girls cheered " Well the guys threw you in the pool and you sunk like a rock but I pulled you out and saved you.." he said grinning as he stood up

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion smiled a bit whispering "They are like stalkers, lock your doors and windows" He said chuckling while he stood and started walking with Harry "..Thanks for saving me" He said quietly as he glanced over at him seeing the fangirls follow.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry sighed and looked at them " They are always following me like puppy dogs.." he said sighing deeply after he finished whispering to Shion.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why not tell them your not interested or you have someone to get them off your back?" He asked chuckling, Shion seemed pretty happy even though he almost died by drowning but he was more of a person who thought things happened for a reason and whatnot!

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry sighed softly ad looked at him " Well its just I have been so used to it I dont even care ayore but it stilll kida bugs e.." he said rollig his eyes at the thought of datig oe of those girls.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion smirked as they made it to where the others were "Well at least they don`t know where you live" He said looking at him laughing as he seen Harry`s expression, it was priceless to see that expression on a bad boy! Shion thought.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry got on the bus and saw all the jocks looking at him with fearful eyes as he glared at them he grinned and sat down letting Shion sit down on the inside so they wouldnt bother him.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
On the way home Shion had fallen asleep leaning on the window ''...zzzz" He snored softly his bangs hiding his eyes as he napped but while he was awake he did seem very tired.
The Jocks kept looking over and the one that pushed Shion still had his bracelete.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry looked back at them and stood up holding out his hand " Give me back his braclet and I wont hurt you.." he said to the one jock he had pushed first the guy sighed and threw it at him. He sighed and grabbed the guys collar and faked like he was gonna hit him but when he flinched Harry only laughed.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion was still fast asleep as the jock made a comment "Well you hang out with a freak who never talks and needed to drown!" He said spitting in Harry`s face a bit as he spoke and the other jocks laughed. Shion was starting to wake from all the noise but then it seemed he just fell back to sleep.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos