Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Overflow?

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar

Harry grinned and wiped his face punching the guy out cold " And you hang out with a bunch of brainless zombies who are too scared to fight me.." he said as he looked at the other jocks who just turned away.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The other Jock who was not apart of the three jerky group gave the bracelete back "Sorry about Cole being a jerk Harry...I`ll make sure he leaves Shion and you alone but if he doesn`t beat him up please.." He asked smirking as he put the other Jock on the seat.
Shion was still asleep his bangs covering his face as it always did when he slept.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry nodded and grinned " Yeah see your cool you should be putting the dumby in check but if he gets out of control let me know.." He said smiling as he walked over to Shion with a cool expression.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion was a wake only a little but he kept his eyes closed since it was sunny out and he was tired but he would be fully awake in a little bit..Shion did not even know what had happened since he was such a heavy sleeper but he felt someones eyes on him.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry sighed and sat down zipping up his coat as he started to fall asleep near Shion. He jumped up when a girl touched his shoulders she blushed and rran back to the front of the bus he sighed and rested.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion opened his eyes looking over at Harry smiling while he saw his bracelete in his hand but also saw a couple scratches on his knuckles seeming like he punch someone..
He took his hand looking at it as he saw noticed he had a death grip on the pearls, he chuckled.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry looked over at im and smiled softly " Hey I got your braclet back...here you go.." he said handing then to him as he smiled sleepily yawning. He sighed in annoyance knowing if he fell asleep that girl would come back.."

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion smiled putting it back on as he noticed him yawn "If your tired you can sleep i`ll watch for you" He said chuckling as he was looking at Harry`s hand "What happened to your hand?" He asked with a concerned look.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry grinned and shook his head " Oh its nothing I just hit a jock in the face.." he said casually as he shut his eyes falling asleep leaning on Shion`s shoulder.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion sighed while he thought for a moment People are weird... he said in his head while gazing out the window noticing that Harry on leaning on him but did not mind but for some reason
He thought Harry was a bit stange..

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

what is your first name

what is your first name

latest videos