Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Overflow?

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry dreamed about seeing his biological mother one last time to tell her he was sorry but when he started to #### ### ### words the teacher shouted " GET OFF THE BUS WE ARE AT SCHOOL!"

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion gently woke him up smiling "Harry..Wake up we`re back at school" He said chuckling since the field trip took up the whole day and he need Harry to wake up since he was on his shoulder.
Shion chuckled smiling warmly at Harry seeing him wake up "...But are you alright you look pale.." He asked with concern.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry looked at him with a shrug " Uh, I dont really knw if I am sick or not bbut if I am we will be sick buddies.." he said teasing as he stood up stretching " Where did I park my bike?" he asked himself looking around.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion got off the bus smiling as he started walking but waved at Harry "See you next week Harry" He said while walking off into the woods trail where water came down from the stone mountine in rivers and streams, He seemed calm as he but he started singing a bit as he walked "Cauldron of changes,Feather on a bone,Arch of eternity,Ring around a stone We are the old people We are the new people We are the same people Wiser than before..." He sang quietly since his grandfather would sing this song as he worked.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry noddedd and finally found his motorcycle which he immediatl got on and drived tom
                                              ~ Morning ~

Harry woke up got dressed and hurried to school since he overslept again when he over slept he would come to school later than usual which wasnt good.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion walked to school through the woods singing again calmly but it echoed around in the forest which was not far from the road..Not alot of kids knew about the trail or walked on it because of some 'ghost' curse on the trail which was fake.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry looked at all he girls staring at him as he ate his breakfast it was so annoying he couldnt wait until. He sighed and continued to wait as his irratation grew.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion walked in the school only to see Harry looking agervatted more then usual "Are you alright?" He asked chuckling as he also noticted all the girls in packs looking and staring at Harry..
He sat down next to him smirking.
(Should the girl say it now?)

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry looked at him and pulled him out of the cafiteria make sure no girls follow me I have to go to the bahroom. He laughed a bit and walked down the hall into the bathrrom seeing a girl who had asked him out before a couple times..

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion more or less had to guard the bathroom door because of girls.."Are they crazy or what?" He said out loud while he put his hands in his pockets  feeling small rocks and gems he collected from the salt water lake in his back yard more or less..

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Smash your head into the keyboard

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

Type your Username with your head

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos