Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Overflow?

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry saw the girl heading toward Shion but really had to go to the bathroom so he ran inside and went to the bathrrom.

( Want me to ge the girl?)

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion stood there guarding the door since well the girls were insane!
He saw one of them coming near him and got a bit scared but stayed calm.
(Please?)

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skylar walked down the hallway and ran to the boy that was always with Shion " What are you doing with my soon to be boyfriend?!!" she screamed at him.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion looked at her "I don`t think I`ve done anything and I think you have the boyfriend thing wrong.." He said smiling nervously knowing she was one of his stalkers but wondered why she was here... (She should slap him!)

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skylar looked at him with pure rage " Well you just dont know what your talking about!" she screamed slapping him. She grinned and looked at his face after she hit him " And he is mine!" she screamed storming away.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion held his cheek rubbing it as he leaned on the wall frowning "Oww..." He whined as he waited for him (sorry busy)

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry walked out into the hallway seeing him hold his cheek. He rushed over to him and moved his hand away " What happned was it one of the jocks?" he asked

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill smiled "I`m fine it was only one of your insane fangirls mad about me hanging around with you" He said chuckling wondering why someone would make up such a fuss about him even though he was a heartthrob in the school.

Overflow?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry shook his head at that news " This is why I don't like having this face sometimes you know if I didn't I would be normal and get no attention.." He said sighing softly 

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Shion smiled "But I like your face..it really does not matter I mean some people are pretty or handsome but their complete jerks" He said not really worried about being smacked since it did not hurt it just caught him off guard.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I AM A TURTLE.

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos