Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Overflow?

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry smiled and nodded holding him by his shoulders " Lets go get some lunch because I am starved dude.." He said walking to the cafeteria with his money " This will be the time I can eat I could hardly eat the last time.."

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill smiled "Alright Harry" He said while he walked after him with his hands in his pockets looking around wondering why people seemed so dull and boring to him.. "Well I`m wondering why do people obbsess over other people?" He asked looking over at Harry once they sat down.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry sighed and looked at him patting his head " Well little dude people obsess over people because they think that their traits will rub off on them or they want the attention that individual has." he said walking into the cafeteria with him

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill sighed "That is dumb people need to possess their own special trait about themselfs instead of trying to do that..its unhealthy" He said glancing over at him as he stuck a cream pink colored salt water taffy in his mouth since he already had lunch earlier.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry took the taffy from him and shook his head as he started eating his sandwich. He looked at him and grinned " You remind me if the blue haired little mermaid except your a dude.." he said smiling 

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"I can`t help that I`ve lived near the sea my whole life" He said while trying to reach for the taffy "Can I have my taffy back?" He asked making a face since that was his favorite candy, He chuckled with a smirk "My grandmother told me my grandfather was a salior and the rest of our family is tied to the sea so I could be one but who knows?" He said smirking.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry licked the taffy and grinned " No you cant because its not fair that you can have taffy and I cant because I haven't eaten!" he said glaring a bit as he ate more of his sandwich.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
He tried getting the candy "Aw, come on Harry thats not fair! " He said looking at him then gave up "I was gonna give you one after you ate!" He said smiling slightly as he noticed the jocks coming in with the cheerleaders.

Grief"

Overflow?

Posted By:
€Shadow Painter€
€Shadow Painter€
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry sighed and handed him the taffy and then started eating his sandwich again before some jocks came and said hi to him and Chill " Hey guys how was the game last night sorry I missed it " he said they smiled and told him about it he nodded and promised to come to the next one then the jocks walked away.

Overflow?

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Chill smirked eating the salty taffy as he placed a green taffy on the table in front of Harry smiling as he looked around "..You know when you told me about your mom, I didn`t really want to answer because its hard when family members do that" He said.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Chat

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Chat

Chat

Chat

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

latest videos