Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I am a...... (PRP!!!)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Welp, here's my form!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Name: Luna Belladona
Looks: (eyes bright blue)
emo 2
Personality: Quiet, shy, mysterious, cute, sarcastic.
Species: Human
Other: Loves to cook, sing, play piano, and write.

"Darkness doesn't equate with evil just as light doesn't always bring good."

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

I am a...... (PRP!!!)

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Casper Adams
Age 18
Looks:
Personality: hes harsh and blunt. If he doesnt like you he'll tell you to your face. Hes quite open with most things
Species vampire
Other: he can usually cope with animal blood, and there has not yet been a person with a nice enough scent that he wants their blood

Please may you start?

One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a time war
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE! "!
Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, The Doctor died and silence fell
Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine, There he goes, back in time
Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Saving everybodys lives
Four, Three, Two, One, Grab her hand and whisper "run"

I am a...... (PRP!!!)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
I couldn't stand my living situation. My father died a few years ago and my mother is a horrible drinker who brings her new good for nothing boyfriend home every night to do the nasty. I wish I could just run away. I find refuge at school, on the stage, and in the library. I'm not the most popular girl at school, but I have a lot of friends who love and support me. My best friend would have to be Angela. I've known her since 2nd grade. "Luna!" Coah Anderson yelled. I looked up from my writing. "We are doing math. And you are writing words. Another story I assume?" I blushed and quickly put it away. "Sorry sir." I said softly, bowing my head. "Keep it away or I'll pick it up."
(Not so good starter but I get better after all the introductions are done Big Grin)

"Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches do. And that is so true." - Destrey Moore

I am a...... (PRP!!!)

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I look up with a slight laugh. I stifle it and lean against the wall. I smile,  nobody in this room was challenging me. Yet. I hadn't been close enough to everybody to know for sure yet. Everybody was always asking about my past. I would just shrug and walk away. I didnt know anything before this life. My first memory is waking up with a burning throat and a thirst for blood. Ive changed a lot since then, and I am in control a lot more now. I look around the room, my eyes hard and emotionless.  I look at the clock. Hoping, praying for it to read three. It reads two thirty. I sigh and lean back in my chair

I am a...... (PRP!!!)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
Even though I had not been paying attention this entire class period, I still understood everything when Coach Anderson passed out the papers. I finished in a matter of 10 minutes and I got up to turn it in. The school jock, Brad, who has been trying to get in my pants since 9th grade, leaned over and asked for the answers. I just rolled my eyes and flipped him off before going back to my writing.

I am a...... (PRP!!!)

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I walk up to the front as I finish the paper and go to hand it to the teacher. There was a girl id not spoken to before, not really got close enough to her before. I take a small breath. I grit my teeth and hold my breath. I hand in the paper grab my bag and rush out the room. This could not be happening.  Id just settled down. I was doing well in school and I had a few friends. Why did she have to be here. Her scent, the smell of her blood. Too enticing, too promising.  It wasnt possible that somebodys blood made my throat burn as much as this.  But it did. I sigh and lean my head back against the wall.

I am a...... (PRP!!!)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
The bell soon rang and I grabbed my books and suck, linking arms with Angela. We saw a boy in the hallway and Angela whispered,"Hey there's that fairly new kid." I chuckled and said,"I've never even noticed him." She said goodbye to me and I went to my locker, opening it and pulling out my black and red backpack.

I am a...... (PRP!!!)

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
I look up at the words 'new boy' along with advanced smell vampires have advanced sight and hearing. I cross my arms as I see the girl, the girl with the scent. And of course she just got closer. I grit my teeth again and sigh. I push past people, ignoring the rude remarks. I had to get away from that scent. If she didnt stop getting in my way she'd en up dead.  And I did not want to go back to my old ways, moving all the time. I push the doors open and walk out, letting the wind blow away the girls scent as I calm down

I am a...... (PRP!!!)

Posted By:
BlaiseHaramen
BlaiseHaramen
StarStarStarStarStar
(Did your pic get approved?) I got in my car and took Angela home before I went to the library. I wasn't ready to go to my awful home. I greeted the librarian before I went to the fantasy section, picking out a book I've never read before. I sat down on one of the comfortable chairs and opened the book, now completely concentrated on reading.

I am a...... (PRP!!!)

Posted By:
kukookristy00 Lock
kukookristy00
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nope, I just realised, its on my other profile. I'll post it when I #####

After a few hours of mulling around town i end up in front of the library. I hated the place but....any thing to take my mind off of the  burning from my throat, that had now settled to a mild ache. Anything to forget that smell. I walk in and begin browsing the books. After finding nothing that peaked my interest I turn to the fantasy section. I continue browsing until I find a good enough book. I sit down at a table and open he book, reading in silence

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

You must answer these questions correctly.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Great Job Kidzworld!

If you had kids what would you name them?