Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly's and Mareana's PRP

Posted By:
SansAttendre
SansAttendre
StarStarStarStar
Name:

Personality: (Optional)

Bio: (Optional)

Creature:

Looks:

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Who's going to be the prince?)

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
SansAttendre
SansAttendre
StarStarStarStar
((I will. :3))

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay. Sorry if I'm not very good. I don't play girls in roleplays often XD).

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
SansAttendre
SansAttendre
StarStarStarStar
((I know that feeling, lol. XD))

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

(By the way, can you explain what a raven is to me? Is it just someone who can shape shift between a human and that bird? Lol).

Name: Nirvana Tempesta

Personality: Quiet, stubborn, doesn't give up easily, it takes a lot to impress her, sometimes harsh or sarcastic, loyal, defensive.

Bio: Her parents died when she was young, and she lived with her aunt and uncle for a couple of years. Their house was set on fire when a young teenager lit a cigarette and dropped his lighter. The flames killed her aunt and uncle, while she escaped with minor burns.

Creature: Raven

Looks: 

Posted By:
SansAttendre
SansAttendre
StarStarStarStar
Name: Dante Enzo Sborgia

Personality: His personality is always changing.

Bio: When Dante was going through the woods hunting, he came across a family of ravens, and that's when he met Nirvana. He took extreme curiosity in her, and took her to his castle. After a while, the two became married. A big change happen in Dante's treatment towards Nirvana; he began to frown upon her and put her to shame. When Nirvana disappeared he became depressed as was driven insane; he believed that the Dragon King and The Fox kidnapped Nirvana, taking her to the mortal world to die. After that he made the 400 year war with the vampires and dragons.

Creature: Vampire

Looks: 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Awesome :3).

Posted By:
SansAttendre
SansAttendre
StarStarStarStar
"That was beautiful," Dante's voice sounded from the dark corner of Nirvana's room. He was listening to her playing the violin; he knew that it had to be his long lost bride, she would always play it for him before they would go to rest.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Calmly, Nirvana turned to face Dante, watching him with gentle eyes. "Thank you", she whispered,  softly placing her violin beside her as she approached him. Silently, she tucked a string of hair behind her ear, her gaze remaining fixed upon Dante.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite animal?

One Direction VS One Republic

What are you wearing right now?

One Direction VS One Republic

What are you wearing right now?

Favorite animal?

latest videos