Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly's and Mareana's PRP

Posted By:
SansAttendre
SansAttendre
StarStarStarStar
((Remember it's only his voice.))

Dante stayed silent for a moment. "All the creatures of the night sat outside your window to catch note of your haunting melody. The sadness of your symphony, Nirvana. Why do you hide from me?"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh, oops. And why does she hide from Dante?).

Nirvana listened to the voice, sure it was Dante. She ignored his last words, not sure how to explain. She smirked slightly at his fair words. "I recall the maids sobbing after the first song I played", she whispered, her eyes softening gradually as she stared down at the ground.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
;BreathOfLife.
;BreathOfLife.
StarStarStarStar
((She hides from him because she hates him for torturing her every time he gets angry. When he gets angry the ring around her finger causes pain; I'm not sure if I mentioned that in the comments.))

Dante had decided to change the subject. "I'm sure that you know that your twenty-fourth birthday is very soon, and I'd like that you celebrate it with me. Please come to me, Nirvana."

Posted By:
SansAttendre
SansAttendre
StarStarStarStar

";BreathOfLife." wrote:

((She hides from him because she hates him for torturing her every time he gets angry. When he gets angry the ring around her finger causes pain; I'm not sure if I mentioned that in the comments.))

Dante had decided to change the subject. "I'm sure that you know that your twenty-fourth birthday is very soon, and I'd like that you celebrate it with me. Please come to me, Nirvana."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Nirvana hesitated momentarily, but then shoved aside her concerns and slowly began to walk towards Dante. Silently, she outstretched a hand to him, her eyes softening at the somehow calming sensation she received from his cold fingertips.

SPOILER

Posted By:
SansAttendre
SansAttendre
StarStarStarStar
Dante could see through the fake screen, seeing that Nirvana had stretched her hand out to him. He made an illusion of his cold skin, but it would be warm once Nirvana would decide to come to his realm. "Well, are you going to come? This isn't your world, Nirvana."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Hesitating, Nirvana entwined her fingers in Dante's. "Yes", she agreed. Despite the torture she experienced, she still loved him deeply. With her other hand, she pushed her hair back out of her face, her blue eyes gentle and kind. "I love you, Dante", she whispered, slowly leaning forward to kiss him.

SPOILER

Posted By:
SansAttendre
SansAttendre
StarStarStarStar
((Dante isn't actually there, it's just his voice.))

Dante frowned and let out a sigh. ​"I'm coming to get you tomorrow, Nirvana. Your existence of life will be completely wiped out the minute you enter my realm." It sounded some how like a warning if Nirvana would try to escape him again.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oops, my bad! I have a question, does the bracelet she wears only hurt her when Dante is mad?)

Nirvana nodded slowly, a certain desperation for Dante flooding through her body. "I'll be waiting", she whispered, a chill running down her spine at the idea of the bracelet around her wrist torturing her at any moment. Taking a soft glance at her violin, she took a few steps back again, and calmly picked it up, playing the gentle music once again.

SPOILER

Posted By:
;BreathOfLife.
;BreathOfLife.
StarStarStarStar
((It's a silver ring, and yes, it only causes a burning sensation when he's angry. The angrier he is, the pain will become more intense.))

"I must go now, goodbye Nirvana," Dante said. The room grew silent, not even the birds outside were chirping anymore. 

Back in Dante's immortal realm, he was in his bedroom. The room was medieval like; a chamber. He looked outside the window, it was heavily snowing. Everything was covered with snow, but the the dark green trees were still visible; that is where the Ravens would roam.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Mods vs users!

Who is a cheerleader ?

Words that start with C.

When does school start for you?

Mods vs users!

latest videos