Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Holly's and Mareana's PRP

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, thanks).

Nirvana released a sigh, her footsteps barely audible as she wandered over to her open window. "Goodbye, Dante", she whispered, silently picturing the pink and white roses that framed the house she currently occupied. The scent of the fresh, green lawn travelled up her nostrils, sending an unusually calm sensation through her body. "I miss you", she admitted quietly, aware he had already departed from the room. In her heart, she loved Dante, but she would also miss this new world she so adored. Her gaze moved to relax upon the silver ring around her finger, something she both cherished and hated.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
SansAttendre
SansAttendre
StarStarStarStar
((I want to say that Nirvana is human in the mortal realm, and once she entered the immortal realm she would get her wings. But if you want it that way, it's fine.))

An intense knock was banging on the door, literally shaking the door. Dante let out a sigh and opened the door, seeing a guard with a straight face, but his eyes said otherwise. "What is it Henry?" Dante asked with a bored expression. "Your Majesty, the Fox has returned."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh, I'll edit it now).

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Nirvana had crawled into bed, but she was restless; not used to Dante's absence, she constantly turned, uncomfortable. Her dark blonde hair moved around her shoulders, her eyes bright and wide, displaying that she was not at all tired. "I miss you", she whispered, a couple of tears streaming down her face. "So much", she added quietly. Despite the pain she felt when Dante was angered, she was in love with him. She wanted him for every moment ...

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Timeskip to next morning??)

I am a proud alien.

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

im a geog. student and i need some help

should justin beiber and miley cyrus date?

speak about the above user

Skittles or Nutella

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Random Survey- 30 questions

latest videos