Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

• Rei and Bree's PRP. [Stay out :3]

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
We can discuss the plot first. Then we'll make our forms. There are many, many genres. I'm just telling you about role playing right now :3. These are the really popular ones on KW.

• Fantasy

• Science Fiction.

• Romance.

• School (Often involves romance.)

• Supernatural School

• Demi-god.

• Vampire

Well, any plot ideas? I'm trying, but I'm pretty blank right now.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
Ok , cool! You pick :3

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Also, important terms:

RP: Role play.

PRP: Private role play.

Mary Sue: Perfect character.

God modding: Controlling someone else's character.

NPC: Non playing character.

OP: I think this means Owner person. I'm really not sure. It's used to refer to the owner of a rol e play.

OOC: Out of character. When speaking out of character, you use brackets. Example:

Anne sauntered out of Literature class, heading towards Math. She sighed and shoved her hands into her sweater pockets as the hallways were a little chilly.

(Hey guys, where to next?)

See, you use it when our text has nothing to do with your characters actions or your talking to someone in the role play.

Also, you use italics when thinking and quotation marks when talking to someone. Example:

Anne sighed and headed towards Math class. I hate school, she thought. She suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" she quickly said, looking up at the boy.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Forbidden romance between two warring species?

Or

Supernatural school, two leaders of rival groups fall in love.

I'm being SO cliche right

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
Lol I guess Supernatural school, two leaders of rival groups fall in love. c:
Then what do we do?

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
We should make our forms. First however, would you rather we role play in first or third person? Also, for your character appearance: Real or anime looks?

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
Hmmmm.... Third Person?
and Anime (:

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(You picked both of my preferences :3. Awesome. So, should I take the guy character? :3 I'm fine with either.)

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Species:
Powers:
Other:

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry for taking so long. Well, anyways, here's my form! For Species, you can go with the normal ones (i.e vampire, werewolf, neko) or make one up like me. And the school is boarding, right?)

Name:
Daichi Tanaka.

Looks: 

Personality:  He is a natural leader. He is at ease in talking to others, lovable and devoted to anyone close to him. He is warm, bright and energetic and possesses a strong instinct, which he always follows. He is however often stubborn and egotistic. He loves being the centre of attention and craves for attention everywhere.

Species: Leijona. At first glance, these creatures might seem to be humans, but they should be approached with caution and taken as a threat. Leijona are characterized by their light brown eyes, thick hair and petite figures. They have naturally aggressive natures and are known to be rule-breakers. They are quite lion-like in nature, thus their name. Once angered, their eyes glow an eerie,dark purple and their front teeth grow into fangs that bear a fatal venom. Leijona attack mainly with their claws and teeth, and their weak spot is known to be their backs.

Powers:  Phasing- He is able to "quantum tunnel" through solid objects without inflicting harm on himself.

His fangs bear a fatal poison, and anyone he bites usually falls gravely ill or dies.

Other: He is the leader of a group called Leon. It is one of the main groups in the school and is also one of the largest.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
(It took me longer! xD)

Name: Shinobu Maehara

Look:

Personality: She is an extremely shy girl. She has a hard time talking to people and Making friends. Underneath, She is a really nice. She is quite skilled in both ####### and household chores.

Species: Unknown.  [what goes well with Leijona?]

Powers: [ What ever species go with Leijona :3]

Others: She works as a chef at a girls dorm.
(Im sorry, im horrible at these types of things)

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Send the person above you a friend request!

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

latest videos