Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

• Rei and Bree's PRP. [Stay out :3]

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(You can maybe try Neko, vampire, etc C: )

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
(Thanks Big Grin )

Name: Shinobu Maehara

Look:

Personality: She is an extremely shy girl. She has a hard time talking to people and Making friends. Underneath, She is a really nice. She is quite skilled in both cooking and household chores.

Species: Vampire.

Powers: She has the power of all the elements, Water, Wind, Fire, Earth, & Spirit 

Others: She works as a chef at a girls dorm.
(Im sorry, im horrible at these types of things)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(You need to re-add your looks :3. Though, you could have just edited it into your previous post. I'll start in a second.)

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(To make it more fun, we can start on a Saturday :3. So no classes. Just post what your character is doing. Remember italics when thinking and quotation marks when speaking. Always use good grammar and spelling. No "u" or "cuz", some role players might use that but nobody really likes people who do that .-. )

Daichi sauntered out of his dorm and shoved his hands into his sweater pockets. Thank God it's Saturday. He walked down the hall, waving to any friends he happened to pass. His hair fell just shy of his light brown eyes and other than his gray sweater, he wore jeans pants and white sneakers. Daichi walked into the cafeteria, taking his usual seat in the corner.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
(Lol Ok and ok ;3 and ok!)

Shinobu walked into her dorm after a hard day of work. Thank God its Saturday, now I can finally relax. She sat down and just remembered she needed to get more food to cook. She didn't feel like going anywhere, but she was really hungry. She decided to go to the Cafeteria to get something.
When she got her food, she saw a boy, she might have seen him around before. She wanted to talk to him to make him feel better.
"Hello" She said, with a kind smile on her face.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(You're pretty good! You sure you haven't role played before? And sorry, didn't see your post!)

Daichi turned abruptly to see a girl standing near him. "Hello. Can I help you?" He asked in a slightly somber tone. He brushed his hair from his face, looking up at the girl with his inquiring brown eyes. He noticed her smile, and wondered what she wanted from him. 

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
(Thanks! Im sure I haven't x3 and its fine!)

The boy looked up at Shinobu. She was a bit shy while talking to him.
"Im Shinobu, and you looked like you were alone over here by yourself"
She blushed while looking in his eyes. She had never talked to a boy before.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi stayed silent for a few seconds, noticing the girl's blush. "Oh. I see. . ." He finally said softly, "W-well. . .then. ." A slight smile tugged on the ends of his lips. She was trying to cheer him up? He stared at her for a while, trying to figure out if he knew her from somewhere.

あなたは美しいです

Posted By:
mzbre-bre11
mzbre-bre11
StarStarStarStar
Shinobu noticed he smiled a bit. She sat down by him."So, I...umm... I think Ive seen you before , In Science. . .right?"  Shinobu turned around, turning a bright pink. I should have asked how he was. good way to make a first impression Shinobu.

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi nodded, smirking at the girl's shyness. "Maybe. . " he said softly, seeing the girl turn around. The way the girl acted was. . .cute. . .in a way. "Or maybe just in the hallways." He added, brushing his hair from his face.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos