Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"I usuually try something different every time  i go there"Sergio said looking back at her."And don't worry when we get there you cann order what ever you want"

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko nodded. "But. . . You didn't tell me whether you liked pancakes or not!" She said, smiling. She held his hand tighter, and began to think of what she would worder. I kinda feel like eating Pancakes now. . . she thought.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh i forgot . i love pancakes"He laughed as the stopped in fron of the restaraunt ."Well this iss it"He said looking up

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko grinned, then turned to the restaurant. She examined it and smiled, then grabbed his hand and dragged him inside. "What arr you waiting for?" She asked, as she entered the building. She dragged him to a table and sat down. Emiko took a deep breath and grinned. "I can smell food. . . . . Oh, it smells good."she said softly.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"I had a feeling you'd like it her"He picked up a menu"So what would you like to eat"He asked looking over at her

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
ArcticxRei
ArcticxRei
Star
(I got a penalty for no reason on Diamond543, using this for now.) Emiko grinned. "Blueberry pancake!" She said after glancing at the menu. "Ooh, and French Toast too!" Ahe added, grinning wider. "What 'bout you?"

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(Wow that sucks)

"I think i'll have a n omelet and some pancakes"He said closing his menu. when the waiter came he gave him their order

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
ArcticxRei
ArcticxRei
Star
(Exactly.) Emiko smiled and brushed her hair from her face. "Yay. Breakfast!" She said softly. She giggled and leaned closer to Sergio. "So. . Where to after this?" She asked.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"How about a walk through the park"He suggested 

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
ArcticxRei
ArcticxRei
Star
(Have to go to school) Emiko grinned. "Sure. I haven't been to the park in quite a while. I wonder if it's changed. . " she smiled slightly, then giggled. She brushed her hair from her eyes.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Beauty