Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"We'll find out pretty soon.Sergio smiled. soon the waiter came back sitting down their plates.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko's smile widened as she dragged her plate closer to her. She began eating and her expression showed awe. "Oh my gosh. This tastes so good." She mumbled, her mouth full of food.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Srrgio laughed as  he started to eat his food."I told you so"Sergio said loking over at her

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko giggled and continued eating. She finished it in no time and smiled, looking over at Sergio. "I guess the next time we eat together, you should choose the place again." She said, laughing softly.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure  so how about that wallk"Sergio said finishing his plaate and sat the money out on the table

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, let's go." Emiko stood and stretched a little, then brushed her hair from her face. She held Sergio's hand and smiled, "Lead the way."

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"This way"sergionsaid as they left the restaraunt and walked towards the park. When they got there sergio smiled" So what do you think"

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko nodded. "It looks really. .  . .pretty." She trailed off near the end as she noticed a small bird perched on a nearby bench. Leijona were technically cats, anyway. She stared at the bird, slowly making her way towards it. She then quickly grabbed it, plunging her claws into the bird's chest. She let go of the bird and it fell to the ground with a thump, dead, blood trickling down it's feathers. She turned back to Sergio. "What were you saying now?' She asked with a grin

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh nothing"Sergio siad trying to forget about the bird. "How about we just go fo a wallk"He grabbed her hand

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar

"jklhy56" wrote:

"Oh nothing"Sergio siad trying to forget about the bird. "How about we just go fo a wallk"He grabbed her hand

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Only 362 days until Christmas!!!!

Any warrior cat fans left of Kw?

What song reflects your life?

Tuesday Song

Any warrior cat fans left of Kw?

Tuesday Song

latest videos