Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko grinned and held Sergio's hand tighter. "Sure, that's what we came for, right?" She said, and started walking. She rested her head slightly on his shoulder and they walked and smiled.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey Emiko can i ask you something" Sergio asked looking down at her as thy walked

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko nodded. "Sure, what is it?" She asked curiously. She saw a particularly crunchy looking leaf and giggled, walking over to it and stepping on it, before returning to Sergio.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Umm well i was wondering "He said kind od nervously and  looked down at her"Can i touch your ears"He asked

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko blushed slightly, "Okay," she said softly. She wasn't really sure why she said yes, or why she was blushing. 

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio smiled "Really" He said gently rubbing one of her ears

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko purred softly, blushing deeply. She became relaxed and her tail swayed behind her. She purred a little louder, smiling slightly. "Ah, okay. . ." She said, reaching up to move his hand, but stopped half way, "Sto. . . .stop. . " She muttered.

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio smiled a little as he watched her." I wonder" he thoughh and started to rub her other ear

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko moaned softly, relaxing even more. Her smile widened and her tail was still swaying. Her purring became even louder, and she sighed softly. "You're. . . . .you're evil. . ." She said softly, leaning back a little. "Stop." She said in a whisper like tone.

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

Emiko moaned softly, relaxing even more. Her smile widened and her tail was still swaying. Her purring became even louder, and she sighed softly. "You're. . . . .you're evil. . ." She said softly, leaning back a little. "Stop." She said in a whisper like tone.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Who is your favorite actress?

What Is Your Favourite Video Game?

We the Kidz

love triangle of death... WHAT?!

Neymar is a communist

Neymar is a communist

latest videos