Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko grinned and took the ice cream happily. She ate most of it quickly, shivering after. "Brain freeze. . " She muttered, before finishing the ice cream. She then rested her head on Sergio's shoulder. "I'm cold now."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio finished his and put his arm around Emiko. "Maybe we should head  back to the school and calll it a day"He yawned quietly

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko blushed faintly and nodded. "If you want to."  she said softly. She brushed her hair from her face and yawned softly herself, stretching. 

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hmm you seem kind of tired"He said picking her up"Here i'll carry back"Sergio started walking

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar

"jklhy56" wrote:

"Hmm you seem kind of tired"He said picking her up"Here i'll carry back"Sergio started walking

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Sure. . ." She said softly, resting her head on her shoulder. She yawned and fidgeted a little.

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio laughed a little as they walked back itno the school. he walked rowards her dorm andopened the door."Well here you are "he said sitting her on her bed

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar

"jklhy56" wrote:

Sergio laughed a little as they walked back itno the school. he walked rowards her dorm andopened the door."Well here you are "he said sitting her on her bed

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko laughed and lied down on her bed. "Don't go." She said softly, hugging her pillow.

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio turned around and sat on the bed "would you like me stay here with you tonight?" He laid next to her

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What Does the Fox Say?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Selena Gomez or miley cyrus? :)

Who likes Harry styles

Do You Like Kristen Stewart?