Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko grimaced at the sight of the puppet. "That's just plain creepy. . ." she whispered, staring at the puppet's arms. To make it worse, it only had one eye. "Why'd you use such a thing?" she asked, gesturing to the puppet.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well this an offensive puppet so it's used for attacking."He said putting up his arms up and flexed several of his fingers. The arms of the puppet came off and blade unfolded form the other end."is that a good enough of answer"He smiled 

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko shrugged. "It's still extremely ugly." She said with a slight smirk. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Well. I don't think much of talking to anyone from the rival group, so unless you wanted something. . ."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not really"He said as the dummy reassembled itself ."I guess i'll be on my way"Sergio said picking up the dummy and continued down the hall.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko watched him go. She then turned and headed towards the cafeteria. Once there, she took a plate of pancakes and some orange juice. She sat at her usual table by the window and looked down at the campus as she ate.

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio soon got to the cafeteria. He got him a plate and quietly sat down in front of Emiko. "Hello"He said looking up at her.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(So sorry!) Emiko sighed and watched him sit down. "Need something?" She asked, tapping her fingers on the table. She brushed her hair from her face, waiting for an answer. Why wouldn't this guy leave her alone? And that puppet was the creepiest thing ever.

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar

(it's fine)
"no" Sergio said "is there a problem i'll move if you want me to"He glanced up at her 

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko shrugged. "I've already said that I don't make it a habit of mine to talk to people from other groups." She said, gesturing slightly to him.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

Suicide isn't the answer.

Describe the person above you in two words!

Describe the person above you in two words!

latest videos