Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure"He smiled slightly and picker her off the ground."You know you're really light"SErgio said as  he carried her down the hall.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko shrieked slightly when he picked her up. She laughed softly, and wrapped her hands around his neck to support herself. "I was joking, you know." She said, resting her head on his shoulder. "Light, maybe. Really light, no. I'm getting fat, though. . . Honestly, I need to go on a diet." She muttered softly, drifting into a light sleep.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Serrgio laughed a little and opened the door to her room . He gently laid her on the bed since she was asleep.He left out and headed down to his own room.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko hugged a nearby pillow and drifted into a deeper sleep. Her thoughts wandered to Sergio. She didn't really talk to people from other groups, but they had a conversation. Not to mention he carried her to to her room. She drifted into deep sleep and soon began to dream. (Time skip?#

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure)

The next morning Sergio decided to sleep in late. It was kinda easy for him since no one ever stopped by his room

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko awoke and went through her usual routine. After leaving her dorm in black skinny jeans, a light blue blouse and matching ribbon on her right ear, she walked out into the hallway. Since it was late morning, and Saturday, the halls were pretty much empty. Everyone usually went out on Saturday. Alll my friends have plans. . . So might as well. . She walked up to Sergio's door and knocked. "You awake?" She yelled, and knocked some more. .

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Sergio slowly got up and shuffled  towards the door."Hey"He yawned opening the door and saw ##### on the other side. "Would you like to come in"He asked stepping aside.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko nodded and stepped inside. "You were sleeping? On a Saturday? At this time? Don't you have friends or group members to go out with?" She said with a smile. She leaned up against the wall and yawned softly, since she hadn't gotten up that long ago anyways.

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Not really they're either at home for the weekend or off by themselves somewhere"He said. "i thout you would be gone somehwere today"Sergio smiled sitting back on the bed

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko smiled, "All my friends are out, or studying or something." She said, brushing her hair from her eyes. "I'd love to go somewhere, but I have no friends to go with. . So unless you're bringing me somewhere, I'll most likely stay at the school all day."

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Do You like the "old" Miley or the "new" M...

happiness

Sherlock and True Detective Fans!!

Ethical Problem

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!