Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well give me a minute to get ready"Sergio said grabbing some clothes and headed into the bathroom to take a shower

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko rolled her eyes. "I was joking." She added softly, a smile on her face. She sighed softly, and waited for him to return. Well, at least I have somewhere to go now.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Pretty soon sergio came out the bathroom fully dressed"okay all set to go"He asked smiling

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko raised an eyebrow. "Go where? Where are you taking me?" She inquired with a wide grin. She giggled softly, before walking over to a mirror and examining herself. She fixed the ribbon on her ear and checked her face. "Hey, do I look alright?" She called out to him.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
sergio smiled"yes you look fine"He laughed . "And well i thought we should go for breakfast my treat" he grabbed his jacket off a chair

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko pouted. "Just 'fine'?" She asked, a sad look on her face. "Not great? Not good? Not beautiful? Not pretty? Not gorgeous? Just. . . Fine? Is it my clothes, or am I not naturally pretty?" She asked, a hurt look on her face.

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"No i didn't mean it like that"sergio said feeling a little guilty. "Honestly i think you look beautiful"He looked up at her

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko smiled and blushed slightly. She looked down at her feet and fidgeted with her hands. "I. . . I kind of over reacted. Thank you, I guess. . " She brushed her hair from her face and walked towards the door. "Well, breakfast, here we come!" She said, turning back to him with a smile.

あなたは美しいです

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Great"Sergio smiled opening the door.  he grabbed her hand and walked down the hall way

jklhy56's and Rei's PRP

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Emiko giggled, holding his hand tightly. "What do you usually eat for breakfast? Do you like pancakes? I prefer French Toast, but pancakes are okay!" She tended to talk alot, and go off topic quite often. She glanced around the almost empty hallways, then turned back to Sergio and smiled.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

Where would you be if the internet didn't ...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Username Change-moved

latest videos