Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
A jerk for a big brother. Nice. I've dealt with this since I was a baby, who hasn't? But when we suddenly move, it gets a thousand times worse. Thankfully, {And unexpectedly} he finds a friend to keep him busy, but, when he finally comes over, I simply couldn't help myself. Not a smart idea either.

Name: Madrid Parker

Looks:

Personality: He's serious, and really has no existing sense of humor. He pressures himself to be perfect, and beats himself up when he fails at anything, including making friends, which he has never really been good at.

Other: He's been mentally unstable for a long time, and leaves home for a day or so when that kicks in, to avoid hurting his friends and family, since he avoids meds.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mackenzie "Mack" Hoffman.
Looks: RP Character: Name TBD
Mack has soft blond hair that goes just past the bottom of his ears and a little longer in the back. His eyes are a faded amber that goes well with his pale complexion. He's tall, around 6'3, and weighs around 160 lbs. He has athletic legs and torso due to frequent activity, such as running and sports. He normally wears sweatpants, athletic shirts with his school's logo, and some type of athletic sneaker or sandal. Sometimes he wears nicer clothes, like jeans and dress shirts, suits and ties, and sometimes sweaters with dress pants. It all depends upon the occasion.
Personality: Mack is a very humorous person. He knows how to be serious, but he doesn't let things slow him down. He's very charismatic, which goes well with his ability to quickly make friends. He has this aura around him that makes him charming and approachable. He wants to finish high school with a bang, and move on to bigger and better things afterwards.
Other: Mack's as deep in the closet as one can be in this world. He knows that he's gay, but he's never given a sign to show that he is. Having a very religion family doesn't help him, and he's scared to admit the truth because he feels like he'll be prosecuted. He makes comments about girls all the time but still does double checks when he sees a guy. He's hopeful that no one has noticed. He likes art. His room is part of his house's attic, and he paints the walls when he finds inspiration. He uses his room as his canvas. He likes a lot of alternative music.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay.. that's the last one.. geez." Madrid grumbled to his brother, who was nagging about the boxes the movers had left in the elder's room. "There's one more!" Jacob added, working at the doorknob that was already locked. Thankfully so. "Keep it!" the brunette shot back. It was the baby clothes his mother had never ceased to make him keep. The point of that, he never knew. "Madrid Parker! You listen to your brother! He's older than you and you need to respect him." Madrid's mother called, glaring as she climbed the stairs.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Mackenzie nodded his head to the music, letting the rhythm feed his muse. The walls of his room were caked in drying paint and not a single part was left without color. He grabbed a paint brush and dipped it into the blue can he opened earlier, letting the color spread before he caressed it against the wall. He drew a face. A soft, feminine chin with blue hair and blue eyes. He put the paint away but continued to let his music play. His mother came up and told him to turn it down or turn it off, so he lowered a few notches, and then continued to clean up.

let

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Madrid, ignoring his mother, had been unpacking as he went, so it was done, thankfully, now he simply fell onto his bed, taking out his Ipad and looking up the handbook for his new school. "Sure, call me a prep." he grumbled, looking at the ceiling. He couldn't wait until the first day. But sadly, that was three months away.

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Once his room was clean and his clothes were changed, Mackenzie plopped down on his downy mattress and started to read. It was the beginning of summer vacation, so he was still stuck in that whole school mode. He was just happy that his parents finally agreed to put him in summer activities. The school district set up teams and clubs for students over the summer, and Mack had signed up for three: one for baseball, one for painting, and another (on his parent's demand) for a church mission. He would enjoy the first two, he knew that for sure, but he was iffy on the last one. He wasn't big into religion, so it would be a little awkward being with a bunch of Jesus-praising kids for three weeks in July.

let

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Madrid looked up when his mother went into his room. He was still mad at the woman, who had, out of the blue, divorced their father, and moved them far away, then deciding to do the most illogical thing ever; sign him up for school summer programs. At least it was a church mission and painting; two things he really liked.

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Mackenzie rolled over on his bed and kicked his socks off before opening a browser window on his phone. He started checking through recent statuses and ###### on his apps and then got up to change the music station he was listening to. He noticed it was almost time for dinner, and that was good. He was famished.

(should we have the brother and Mackenzie go to baseball camp together? that way they can meet the same way it says in the first post? and we can skip too, because I honestly have no idea what we're doing now xD)

let

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{Yeah. I'd like that, go author Greyson!~ I am so jealous of your form... oh my god. You've gotten so better.}

Madrid skipped dinner, beginning to walk over to the community center, nearly a mile from his house. It was six PM, and the first meeting of the Church Mission started an hour later, which would give him time to walk over. "Gosh.. for summer.. it's freezing."

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
(wait, if there's a meeting for the church mission, will they meet? or just see each other and be rightfully introduced later?)

let

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Daddy...it hurts.

What Job Do You See Yourself With in the F...

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Rate the signature above you!

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos