Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{They can meet on the way there, or meet at the meeting, such as an introductory thing, like, paired for an activity.}

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
(but then wouldn't the whole plot post go the dumps?)

let
i use my hair to express myself

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{Not in the way you're thinking. They meet, they're like 'hi' and then expect it to never go any further}

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
(ahhhh alright - one second)

let

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Mackenzie finished washing of his plate and set it in his dishwasher. He slipped on athletic sandals and pulled his track and field sweatshirt over his head. He gave his mother a kiss on the cheek like he was supposed to and left the house as he headed towards the first meeting for the churhc mission. School had only been out for a week, and that was nice, but he wanted more time to be out of school before seeing all the same people again. The church was only a couple blocks from his house, but he slipped on his earphones and played music as he walked anyway.

let

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Madrid saw a figure down the street emerge from his driveway, looking down. Come on Madrid. You know better, don't talk to strangers, you know what happened last time...

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Mackenzie yawned and changed the song, glancing up. He kept walking down the street, liking the fact that the sun wouldn't set for around another hour. He enjoyed darkness, but one couldn't see the art of the world without light. He cracked his neck and pushed his iPod and hands back into his pockets and continued walking until he reached his church.

let

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Madrid finally made it to the church, watching the guy from before walk in ahead of him. Great. He would know none of the people here... yay.

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Mackenzie made small talk with some of the kids he normally sat at Sunday's mass, but there was one boy he didn't recognize. He would have introduced himself, but people kept asking him about his summer and his plans and all these other things like school and life and ugh, he wanted to punch them all in the face. Soon, though, the activity director came down from the upstairs pews and greeted them, earning silence and practically everyone sitting down at a table.

let

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
No one talked to Madrid, good. Just how he wanted. Though, he could have done without the questioning glances, it was actually, to his horror that the director knew almost everyone in the room, or had seen them around, except for him. So, to keep the room open, he called upon Madrid to introduce himself. "No.. no thank you." he grumbled quietly, no way, no how.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Why dont my parents love me?

The Related Game!

We the Kidz

latest videos