Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Mackenzie glanced over towards the boy once the director called on him, but he declined. Mack quirked his lips to the side. Odd. He was intrigued by the guy, he was, but he glanced away before he ended up making eye contact. He looked back at the director, who was baffled for a moment before stuttering out then continuing.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Madrid watched the director with piercing eyes. It wasn't intentional, he just seemed mean when he was concentrating. Maybe he should just leave. Mom wouldn't know... she was at work... but Jacob... he'd tell Mom, and then he'd lock him In the closet all night.. which he nearly suffocated in since it was so small.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Mackenzie held his face in his hand as the director, an older man they called Mr. Robinson, rambled on and on about how they were going about the mission and the dates and all that jazz. He basically zoned out the entire time.

let

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Madrid listened intently, however he soon got bored. You got the schedule when you signed up.. not cool. It was simply a waste of time.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Mackenzie sag up when Mr. Robinson annouced that they could go home. He waved towards some of the kids he knew from school and the others only from church as he left the building, feeling eyes on him as he walked away. Whenever he was in a church, he felt like that; as if he wasn't wanted there. He knew he wasn't - he was gay; he wasn't wanted anywhere. He pulled his headphones on again and started back up the track where it stopped. He walked home in external silence.

let

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Madrid watched as his brother pulled up to take him home. It's too dangerous these days for your little brother to walk home at night. Their mother had said. God, she coddled him and his brother constantly, and to make matters worse, he had to sit in the passenger seat of his half-brother's car while he teased him about his beliefs, his music blaring. Madrid had really been the only religious one out of his family, besides his father, who he took after most. His mother, being Atheist, like his brother really didn't care, but his brother, being the bully he had been since the day he was born never ceased to amaze the younger of the two, with his illogical semantics. 

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Upon returning to his house, Mackenzie muttered remarks to his parents about him being there and claimed his bed with his body. He landed with a thump on the mattress and simply let the warmth of his bedroom soothe him and his cold limbs from the night chill. He left the music to blare through his eardrums, creating a sinister beat pounding throughout his inner ear.

let

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Within the hour, Madrid found himself at the library. It was 24 hour, quiet, and the librarian didn't really care that he brought his laptop and put on some music while he browsed, this was about the only perk of this crappy place. Hopefully he'd acquire the ability to make friends while the Summer dragged on.

Grey and Kay's PRP

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMP

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!