Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Quin and Holly's school for mythical creatures

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Blayze watched Violet and Charlie with intense eyes, not responding as he studied them supsiciously. Chantrea smiled beside him, reaching out a hand to Violet as she shook hers in a friendly manner. "The pleasure is ours", she informed the two, her eyes widening slightly as a vision flashed before her eyes. There was a scream that rang in her ears; one that only she could hear, and she sensed a mixture of pain and fear within her heart. An image of a man wandered into her mind, and she recognized his occupation immediately by his weapons and clothing. He was a supernatural hunter ... He was after her.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet said"Oh no not another person with visions."She said smiling.She secretly wished she could tell the future.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Blayze slipped a hand into Chantrea's, his gaze fixed upon her. "Another one?" he asked, realising what had happened immediately as he noticed the blank expression in her face. Chantrea nodded slowly, her eyes wide as he stared into the distance at nothing in particular. "He wants me", she informed him in barely a whisper so that only he could hear, her gaze moving to Blayze as the vision disappeared. Blayze responded through telepathy, gently tightening his grip on Chantrea's left hand in comfort and reassuring. He's not going to get you as long as I'm breathing.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Ice Cream

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What will you be when you grow up?

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

latest videos