Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

kittykat2553 and blackheartkiller's roleplay

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
-Ryuu rud his eyes, blink a few time to see her better- The what? What carnival?-He said, not remembring well-A-alright....let's go..then.-He said, half wake and half sleep.-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Clover French kisses ryuu but this time more passionate  hoping this would wake ryuu up-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
-Ryuu blink a few times, then kiss her back, fully awake-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-clover and ryuu keeps kissing for about 4 minutes then needs to take a breath and releases after getting her breath clover takes ryuu by the hand puffs him  some clothes and leaves out the door to go to the carnival-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
-Ryuu quite didn't understand what she was doing or was going, so he just follow her to the carnival. He surely never been to one of those-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Clover could read your mind she learned how to do this last night- YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO A CARNIVAL O....M...G  UR MISSING OUT! -she grabs ryuu and runs to the car and drives off kind of fast- WHOOOO HOOO I LOVE THE WIND IN MY HAIR! hahaha! -they finally were there got tickets and tried to see which rides to ride first.. (btw I get carnival rides and fair rides mixed up so don't get confused if I do. ok?)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryuu look at her, and blush. He wanted to said no to the one of the rides, because he is scare of highs, he decide to play some carnival games-Hey, why don't we ay some carnival games?

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
( u took forever to come back online -eats pizza in real life- and like im afraid of heights 2!) oh ok -walks over to the carnival games- OMG LOOK! SO MANY STUFFED ANIMALS! play that game! play that game! I want to win the pony! -the random person- HELLO STEP RIGHT UP! STEP RIGHT UP! KNOCK DOWN ALL THE PINS AND WIN A STUFFED ANIMAL! -Clover pushes u so u could play- go on.....go on!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, went to have take a shower because of ma) Ryuu look confuse, he doesn't know how to play these kind of game, like I said, he never been to any carnival....ANY....So he give is a try. He pay the person and grab of ball." A-alright...let's see here..." He throw the ball and knot off the pins.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(bump not being to any he.....he....he all magical and such he hit them down WITH HIS MIND! XD! ANY WHO!)  YAY!!!! -the random guy- LOOKSLIKE YOU'VE ONE YOU LADY A  PRETTY LITTLE PINK AND WHITE UNICORN. ITS BIG AND MY LAST 1 TOO! -gives Clover the unicorn- YAY! I GOT IT I GOT IT! -kisses ryuu on the cheek- THANKS! -looks over-  lets go to tea cups! they spin like so fast! I got so dizzy BUT LOVED IT! -grabs ryuu's hand and goes to the tea cups- C'MON!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos