Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

kittykat2553 and blackheartkiller's roleplay

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryuu blink, he turn his head away and push the cotton candy out of his face." No.....I don't want any..."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
fine -pouts- -pouts pouts-  ..-thinks- have u ever had a  chorizo? they're like sausages but spicy and red...want to try one of those!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryuu wasn't clearly paying attetion because he was looking at all the scary rides that make him want to go home and never get out of the castle.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Clover noticed you....- oh I see your scared! oh come on don't be! its totally fine! matter of fact! we're  going to ride the  ferris wheel! after I EAT!  CHORZIO

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryuu look her, surprise." A what? What a ferris wheel?" He didnt know what that was but he sure doesn't want to go.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
its a thing that all the way up in the air but u start at the bottom first and work your way up there while your sitting down and it goes all around! -starts to eat chorizo- -passes you something to drink and watches you drink it-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryuu look even more scare, he was afraid of highs and just drank the drink. Not saying anything because he was speechless of what he hear.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Clover mouth started to burn- HOT HOT HOT HOT  HOT! -she noticed ice in your mouth- ICE!!! -she rose from her seat put her tongue in ryuu's mouth to get the ice- AHHH THATS BETTER!  -she started swirling it in her mouth and sat back down- (sorry I was ready a Germany x Italy yaoi and that what happened)

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryuu blinks a few times, blushes,cover his mouth and turn away and wishing to be home. He still doesnt want to go to the ferris wheel.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
( oh like WOW! i didn't even know u replied! LOL SORRY XD!) -Clover giggles and finishes her choziro and gets up and takes your hand. by this time it was around 9:00 at night and Clover really wanted to ride the ferris wheel now- (yeah i skipped all the rides yall rode til the very last!) -Clover is excited and takes ryuu's hand and gets on the ferris wheel- now! i know u maybe scared but just do this! it'll be fun! you can see everything from up there! -Clover makes ryuu sit down while the ride starts going up-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Words that start with C.

WHOM DO U LOVE D MOST?

If you had kids what would you name them?

Favourite book

latest videos