Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

kittykat2553 and blackheartkiller's roleplay

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryuu was shaking, and was scared. He felt as his heart was rip out from all those ride. He really wish to be home.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Clover noticed ryuu and sighed. she leaned over placing her hand on ryuu's and French kissing ryuu again....then released and sat back still holding ryuu's hand-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryuu blush and and relax a bit. He squeeze her hand gentle.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Clover smiles and waits till we hit the top- SEE RYUU! U CAN SEE EVERYTHING FROM UP HERE! -a wind comes and blows Clover's hair back-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryuu's eyes widen a bit. He look every amaze, he never seen the place so pretty."W-wow..."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
see what I mean?! its so cool! -Clover  scoots over and hugs ryuu until they reach the bottom to get off- see? wasn't that fun! im so glad u came with me!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryuu was still a little scared of the ride, but he did enjoy it as like 50/50."Yeah, i guess you were righ, and your welcome. Can we go home now?"

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
ok sure! but take my hand! -Clover grows big beautiful angel wings. she then takes your hand and flies up- see...now this is a better way to get home -you guys wasn't flying very fast due to clover knowing u not like heights. clover then smiles- this view is so beautiful! -you guys were up in the clouds and Clover started to touch some. the full moon was also out so it made it all the more perfect to  be flying- how do u like it ryuu? go ahead touch some clouds!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryuu look as white as a sheet, he hold Clover tightly. He have his eyes close tighly, and was not looking down or any other view.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Clover giggles a little and holds ryuu back then wags her tail making sure he feels safe then dropping him...if he's a WIZARD! he'll  find out a way to fly- (there BOOM! i put that he a wizard! i had wings to make it a special moment but ok.....i can still get to it! depending on your replies) -Clover then waits to see what happens to see what he does-

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

help

make up and a job

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos