Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

kittykat2553 and blackheartkiller's roleplay

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryuu was still closing his eyes, but he remember that he can float becasue he is the Heir Of Breath. (I just forgot about this.) He still didnt want to let go because he didnt have his god tier.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
(dude i already let go...your falling! but i will re state this another time) -Clover noticed she didn't get him off all the way...and tried again- you'll never going to get over this if u don't fly! -Clover then pushes him back off and  had success- -Clover  turned invisible and sat on a cloud waiting for what would happen- lets see how he does.....

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
As Ryuu was falling, he use half his enegry and dissapear like the wind in mid-air, just as doing the widny thingy.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-sighs- he has failed to over come his fear.....I will try this later -Clover flew off the cloud and went to the house...she took a shower put on a night gown and made tea since  ryuu wasn't there yet she watched yaoi until he did get there- ahhh....good old yaoi!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryuu turn into his human form and sighed, sitting down on the grass and thinking he would never leave the castle again. After a few minitute, he fell asleep,  not minding the cold air.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
 NARRATOR: WINTER HAD CAME AND RYUU AND CLOVER HAVE BEEN DATING FOR 3 MOUTHS NOW! AND THEY HAD BEEN A GREAT 3 MOUTHS! _back to normal-  -Clover woke up next to ryuu and just went down stairs to get some morning tea for the day....she felt extra cold today and she didn't know why...she went to the window and her eyes widen and she was fully awake and when up stairs to wake up ryuu ...it was now snowing outside....something have never seen nor touched in real life...- RYUU! RYUU! WAKE UP WAKE UP! ITS SNOWING! ITS SNOWING!

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryuu got starled," W-what!? What's happening?....oh...wait... snow? " Ryuu look at the window, he was quite surprise." W-wow..."

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
SEE! SEE! COME ON GET DRESSED! I WANT TO GO PLAY IN IT! I NEVER SAW NOR TOUCHED REAL SNOW BEFORE! IM SO EXCITED! -Clover gets dressed fast putting on a coat a scarf ear ##### mittens socks and boots the boots and coat both had fur on it to keep her more warm after getting dressed she ran outside not waiting for ryuu but simply just yelling "GET DRESSED AND COME OUT SIDE!" and left to the front yard-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryuu ckuckle, he open the window to the front yard." Don't worry about me, you just have fun. I dont want to get ill....! Trust me, I get sick very fast, so you go ahead and play!" He call out from the window.

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Clover pouted and her tail stuck out and started to wag- PLZ RYUU! PLZ COME OUT! I WANT TO SPEND MY FIRST SNOW DAY WITH YOU! YOU'LL MAKE IT EVEN MORE SPEICAL! PLZ COME DOWN!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Why is swearing wrong?

why mum knows everthing?

do you like tangled or frozen

do you like tangled or frozen

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

I am ditching school today!