Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

kittykat2553 and blackheartkiller's roleplay

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey! That boy need to have some rest)-Ryuu sat on the chair, trying to focus. When he hear the message he couldn't respond to her, but he went to his room and do a spell, but it would take one hour. So, he took his wand out and wrote in mid-air 'Where are you?' and dissapear where she was-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
( WELL MOO THAT! lol XD) -Clover receives the message and responds by using her hands to write the message in mid air and send it to you- the note says "im in space! im by the planet glukon( I made up my own planet. just pretend you know  where it is) I've been abducted by aliens! plz come save me!" -Clover- SEND THIS TO RYUU! -and then the note got sent to ryuu and then clover waits for a response-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
(xDD)-Ryuu was confuse, he knew about the planet, but never been there, surely because he wasn't allow. Since his parents are not with him right now, he would go look for the key to lead him to the planet. So, he sent 'Alright, I be there...but I'm going to need to find the key. I don't know where my parents left the key, but it would take me long to find, surely like an hour, but don't worry'-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Clover sends "ok but hurry up! I think they're about to come back!"- SEND TO RYUU! -and the note has been sent and Clover waited for ryuu to come-

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
-As Ryuu spent an hour looking for the key, he look where in the castle. Then, there stood a bird with s tie with the key tie to it's neck. Ryuu went to follow, there bird was leading him to somewhere-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-alien comes into Clovers room- -alien- WE ARE READY FOR THE TEESSSTTTTSSS! -the alien makes a smirk.....all clover thinks in her head is "THATS A TOTAL #### FACE!" the alien drags her out of her room and ties her up to something and gets some tools for her tests- GET READY! -Clover- RYUU U BETTER HURRY UP! I DONT WANT TO HAVE ANY ALIEN CHILDREN! -she sent the note and tried to struggle but it didn't work....

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
-Ryuu was tired from running, he lay down and remember something. He can fall asleep and his dream self can take him to the planet. So that's what he did.-

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-the alien starts one of the test-  we will now start the "pleasure" test.( btw picture is voice all alien like....for more effect) -the aliens starts the test and Clover starts to skriek- STOP!!!! -clover starts to move all over- STOPPP!!! -clover's eyes got bigger as she could not hold back- (

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar
-Ryuu's dream self appear to be in a planet, he study the lace first from looking a it.-Weird place....Um..I need to go find Clover.-He look around the place, in the place Clover was-Hey! Clover!

Posted By:
kittykat2553
kittykat2553
StarStarStarStar
-Clover was no flushed and covering her mouth not wanting you to see her like this- -alien- WHO THE HECK IS YOU??!? AND HOW'D U  GET ON MY SHIP! GET OFF NOW!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Is Religion Real?

Type in the face you have on right now

Type in the face you have on right now

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos