Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
The washing sound had stopped so I figured that he was ready. I gently knocked, but he didn't answer so I thought he was trying to wash his clothes. I opened the door and peeked inside, but a blush immediately rose to my cheeks. "I - I wanted to see if you were having trouble with washing off your clothes. I have spare clothing that you could take."

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I immediately followed suit, my cheeks growing red. "That would be great, thank you miss" I smiled, trying to mask my awkwardness. "I did have some spare clothes but I lost my bag" I frowned, crossing my arms

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I did that on purpose. XD)

A smile threatened to burst on my face, but I kept it down as I picked up the dirty clothing. "We shall look for it once the rain is gone," I said and walked out of the the bathroom, scurrying down the hall as I took short breaths to calm the intense blush on my cheeks.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled softly to myself and followed her "so long as no ones stole it" I called

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and walked into my fairly large bedroom. I opened a drawer and took out the clothes that would seem to fit Samuel. "Here," I put them in his hands. "Do you want to change here or in the washroom?"

(Imagine the room as you like, just make it kind of luxurious o3o.)

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Um, I'll just get changed in here if that's alright with you ma'am" I mumbled, tugging the shirt hurriedly over my head as I waited paitently for her to exit so I could change the rest of my clothes. I prayed she hadn't noticed my embarrassment, I wasn't usually like this.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
-MidnightStar
-MidnightStar
StarStarStarStar
(This is my second account.)

A strong blush rushed to my cheeks when I saw what he had done. "It's fine," I said as I scurried out of the room, closing the door behind me. I've never felt like this in front of any man before - not that I had invited someone to stay in my house while I'm alone.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat on the bed with my head in my hands, dying from embarrassment. I had never felt like this before with a woman. I sighed and threw my muddy trousers next to the door, tugging the ones she had chose on. I glanced at myself in the mirror, my hair was damp and there was tiny streaks of dirst here and there but otherwise I looked alright. I grabbed my trousers and returned to the washroom for my shirt before wandering around her house, trying to find her.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
-MidnightStar
-MidnightStar
StarStarStarStar
I hanged the clothes on the hanging line, leaving them under them under the piece of glass roof that would dry them by the time it was morning. I dried my hands off with a rag and walked into the kitchen, but I walked out when I saw Samuel wandering around the house. "Looking for anything?"

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I jumped and turned to the sound of her voice "um, yes." I stammered. "You actually" I smiled then looked down at the clothes in my arms. "I don't really know how to clean these" I mumbled in embarrassment, yet again detesting the way I was raised.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Deleted/locked accounts.

Should women have higher societal roles?

Deleted/locked accounts.

What was the last thing you ate?

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos