Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
The washing sound had stopped so I figured that he was ready. I gently knocked, but he didn't answer so I thought he was trying to wash his clothes. I opened the door and peeked inside, but a blush immediately rose to my cheeks. "I - I wanted to see if you were having trouble with washing off your clothes. I have spare clothing that you could take."

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I immediately followed suit, my cheeks growing red. "That would be great, thank you miss" I smiled, trying to mask my awkwardness. "I did have some spare clothes but I lost my bag" I frowned, crossing my arms

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I did that on purpose. XD)

A smile threatened to burst on my face, but I kept it down as I picked up the dirty clothing. "We shall look for it once the rain is gone," I said and walked out of the the bathroom, scurrying down the hall as I took short breaths to calm the intense blush on my cheeks.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled softly to myself and followed her "so long as no ones stole it" I called

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and walked into my fairly large bedroom. I opened a drawer and took out the clothes that would seem to fit Samuel. "Here," I put them in his hands. "Do you want to change here or in the washroom?"

(Imagine the room as you like, just make it kind of luxurious o3o.)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Um, I'll just get changed in here if that's alright with you ma'am" I mumbled, tugging the shirt hurriedly over my head as I waited paitently for her to exit so I could change the rest of my clothes. I prayed she hadn't noticed my embarrassment, I wasn't usually like this.

Posted By:
-MidnightStar
-MidnightStar
StarStarStarStar
(This is my second account.)

A strong blush rushed to my cheeks when I saw what he had done. "It's fine," I said as I scurried out of the room, closing the door behind me. I've never felt like this in front of any man before - not that I had invited someone to stay in my house while I'm alone.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat on the bed with my head in my hands, dying from embarrassment. I had never felt like this before with a woman. I sighed and threw my muddy trousers next to the door, tugging the ones she had chose on. I glanced at myself in the mirror, my hair was damp and there was tiny streaks of dirst here and there but otherwise I looked alright. I grabbed my trousers and returned to the washroom for my shirt before wandering around her house, trying to find her.

Posted By:
-MidnightStar
-MidnightStar
StarStarStarStar
I hanged the clothes on the hanging line, leaving them under them under the piece of glass roof that would dry them by the time it was morning. I dried my hands off with a rag and walked into the kitchen, but I walked out when I saw Samuel wandering around the house. "Looking for anything?"

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I jumped and turned to the sound of her voice "um, yes." I stammered. "You actually" I smiled then looked down at the clothes in my arms. "I don't really know how to clean these" I mumbled in embarrassment, yet again detesting the way I was raised.

play online games

latest forum posts

○ Making Friends + Keeping Friendships ○

4000 FORUM POSTS

4000 FORUM POSTS

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

i dont know what to thin k

4000 FORUM POSTS

○ Making Friends + Keeping Friendships ○