Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and took the clothing - Samuel seemed a bit shy for a man. "You know, you're a bit shy. Why is that?" I asked him with the same smile I had kept on my face as I entered the clothes room so I just put the clothes in a bucket in order to rinse them.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I blushed at the fact she had noticed "I'm not particularly shy, just ashamed of the fact that I barely know how to do anything" I shrugged, leaning on a bench at the side of the room. "And there's the fact I've never been in the company of only a woman..." I mumbled under my breath.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled as I separated the clothes into different sized buckets so the dirt could be rinsed out. "There's no need to be ashamed, this is a woman's job anyways," I said and grabbed the same rag from before and dried off my hands. "Hungry?"

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Well she did have a point... but I didn't exactly have a woman to take care of me after I left. I glanced up at her and nodded "a little" I admitted.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I only have 10 minutes left, and I won't log on until when. Frustrated)

I don't why I have been smiling so much lately, I was barely ever in a good mood. "Anything specific that you'd like?# I asked Samuel as I walked into the kitchen, and looked over at him into the other room where he sat.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Whatevers easiest M'lady" I called before walking through to the kitchen and sitting at the table that was there, watching her cook with a interest, having never seen the way food was prepared before. "Is there anything I may do to help?" I asked curiously.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked over at Samuel, staring at him for a few moments until I decided to answer. "Not really, but you can if you like," I said as I looked back at the sliced carrots and placed them into the pot of boiling stew.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared back at her, Circes eyes capturing my own as I battled for control. Finally, she glanced away and gave me her reply. I stood and wandered over behind her, sudenly having the overwhelming urge to turn her and kiss her the way well... a husband might. But I just shook my head and let the very idea slip from my mind as I picked up a knife and a potato. This couldnt be that hard... A few moments later my hands were criss crossed with cuts and I had peeled a quater of the skin away from the demonic vegetable. "Perhaps I should just leave it to you, these are probably the worst battle wounds I've ever had" I laughed, showing her my hands.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ouch," I said with a laugh. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it." I walked over to a pantry that held many healing objects. I took out a roll gauze and a few cotton balls. I had many of them since I was a knight, so I would have to mend my own wounds. Walking back over to Samuel, I pushed him down into a chair; sitting on one too across him. I cleaned off his wounds with water and dried it off with the cotton, and wrapped them with the gauze. "You need to practice," I told him with a grin.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed, keeping a hold of her small yet rough hands that indicated just how well she worked. "I suppose so Circe" I grinned, a devilish twinkle in my eye. I caught her pretty eyes with my own and tilted my head to the side, the smile still playing on my lips as my thumbs, the only un bandaged part of my hands, ran along her fingers. "However I do belive I cause you nothing but trouble m'lady" I admitted.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

You Failed To Mention

The Fault In our Stars! ♥

ThE WoRd GaMe

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

this forum is about rocks

latest videos