Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
AngelTwine; Lock
AngelTwine;
StarStarStar
I looked over at Samuel, keeping my eyes on him as I wrapped the covers a bit tighter around me. "Just a bit, but I'll get warmer in a while," I said and looked up at the ceiling, feeling a bit strange about having to sleep next to a man that wasn't even my husband.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"AngelTwine;" wrote:

I looked over at Samuel, keeping my eyes on him as I wrapped the covers a bit tighter around me. "Just a bit, but I'll get warmer in a while," I said and looked up at the ceiling, feeling a bit strange about having to sleep next to a man that wasn't even my husband.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

"AngelTwine;" wrote:

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I rolled on my side to face her. "What were you doing out there tonight?" I asked. "Why were you outside in this weather, alone?" I continued confusingly. She confused me full stop. The fact she was so beautiful, yet lived alone, without yet having found a husband. I didn't understand any of it.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I pursed my lips at his question, and lowly chuckle; my breath had become like a fog with the cold atmosphere. "I'm not allowed to be wed, not just yet," I paused as I looked over at him. "I must say that I'm a knight, so the King doesn't allow us female knights to be wed for some reason."

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded in understanding, however frowned at the mention of the king. "The King has some... varied methods of ruling. I don't know whether I agree with them all" I shrugged. I glanced at her and came up with an idea. "Although I have my doubts that the Kings son will make a good leader, what do you think?" I asked curiously.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I pursed my lips as I thought; was the king's son able to be a good leader? I continued on thinking until I came up with something. "Well, I've heard that the prince is much more humble than the king, so I'd guess that he would be better," I kept silence for a moment, slowly smiled, and a chuckle dragged along. "I've heard that he's quite handsome, too, though I've never met him before."

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I lay there thoughtfully, if she beleived I would make a good King mabye my other subjects thought so too. Then she commented on the looks of the prince say he... well... I was handsome. I smirked to myself, she truly had no idea who I was, yet I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I glanced back at her. "I heard he was planning on running away... " I trailed, wanting her opinion.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I noticed that he had a petty smirk on his lips, and it had gotten me suspicious. Realizing that I was staring at his lips, I snapped out of it and looked back over at him. "I know, I received the news that the prince had disappeared a few nights ago, that's the reason why I was outside tonight."

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
When I caught her staring at my lips my smirk widened a little when I spotted her staring at my lips and then she explained she had been out because of me and I couldn't help but feel guilty, anything could of happened to her, and it was my fault. But I wanted to continue talking "I guess you could say that's why I was out there too" I smiled.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

taylor swift

taylor swift

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Do you like playing board games?

We the Kidz

latest videos