Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
AngelTwine; Lock
AngelTwine;
StarStarStar
I looked over at Samuel, keeping my eyes on him as I wrapped the covers a bit tighter around me. "Just a bit, but I'll get warmer in a while," I said and looked up at the ceiling, feeling a bit strange about having to sleep next to a man that wasn't even my husband.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"AngelTwine;" wrote:

I looked over at Samuel, keeping my eyes on him as I wrapped the covers a bit tighter around me. "Just a bit, but I'll get warmer in a while," I said and looked up at the ceiling, feeling a bit strange about having to sleep next to a man that wasn't even my husband.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

"AngelTwine;" wrote:

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I rolled on my side to face her. "What were you doing out there tonight?" I asked. "Why were you outside in this weather, alone?" I continued confusingly. She confused me full stop. The fact she was so beautiful, yet lived alone, without yet having found a husband. I didn't understand any of it.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I pursed my lips at his question, and lowly chuckle; my breath had become like a fog with the cold atmosphere. "I'm not allowed to be wed, not just yet," I paused as I looked over at him. "I must say that I'm a knight, so the King doesn't allow us female knights to be wed for some reason."

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded in understanding, however frowned at the mention of the king. "The King has some... varied methods of ruling. I don't know whether I agree with them all" I shrugged. I glanced at her and came up with an idea. "Although I have my doubts that the Kings son will make a good leader, what do you think?" I asked curiously.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I pursed my lips as I thought; was the king's son able to be a good leader? I continued on thinking until I came up with something. "Well, I've heard that the prince is much more humble than the king, so I'd guess that he would be better," I kept silence for a moment, slowly smiled, and a chuckle dragged along. "I've heard that he's quite handsome, too, though I've never met him before."

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I lay there thoughtfully, if she beleived I would make a good King mabye my other subjects thought so too. Then she commented on the looks of the prince say he... well... I was handsome. I smirked to myself, she truly had no idea who I was, yet I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I glanced back at her. "I heard he was planning on running away... " I trailed, wanting her opinion.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I noticed that he had a petty smirk on his lips, and it had gotten me suspicious. Realizing that I was staring at his lips, I snapped out of it and looked back over at him. "I know, I received the news that the prince had disappeared a few nights ago, that's the reason why I was outside tonight."

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
When I caught her staring at my lips my smirk widened a little when I spotted her staring at my lips and then she explained she had been out because of me and I couldn't help but feel guilty, anything could of happened to her, and it was my fault. But I wanted to continue talking "I guess you could say that's why I was out there too" I smiled.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Random

US THE KIDZ

US THE KIDZ

What band got you into Metal?

What band got you into Metal?

US THE KIDZ