Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked over at him in question. "You seemed in a bit of a hurry, had you spotted him?" I asked him with a bit of curiosity and eagerness, the king really wanted his son to come back home, he almost looked like he wanted to die if his son didn't return. The king was harsh, but he could become gentle on certain things.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
My face clouded. "You could say that, but you could say I was reasonably aquainted with the Prince himself..." I shrugged, my words becoming riddled and confusing, but I didn't care. "In my opinion, it didn't seem like he had such a great life as everyone made out, so much responsibility... literally the weight of the kingdom rested upon him. And he wasnt even aloud to have a woman help him in his task, not unless they were a royalty clone" I paused, fearing I had given too much away.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Seems like you were very close with the prince," I murmured lowly, mostly to myself. I looked back over at Samuel, staring at him for a slight moment. "Of course the prince would need a royal lady by his side, no one would want a 'regular' girl by his side, I suppose." I looked back at the ceiling, "Do you have an idea of where the prince could have possibly gone?"

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"No one except him" I mumbled under my breath. I didn't want a royal woman, someone who was too slim, too soft, too picky. I wanted a woman with a figure, with rough hands from working, with a spark and an attitude. An image of myself covered in flour and returning from work at a mill to the cottage that held my wife and children filled my mind, but the likelihood of that happening was very slim. I glanced at her. "Oh, I know where he is, I just don't believe he wishes to be found" I informed her.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I let out a breath and closed my eyes. "If we don't find him, the king will either go insane or #### all of his workers that he assigned to search for him, that is including me," I opened them and looked out of the window, the rain had become a bit slower, but it was still beating against the window.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed "I don't really think that's fair" I mumbled. My selfish behaiviour was going to be the reason for the death of hundreds... including her... "Perhaps the Prince may return soon" I sighed, I edged slightly closer to her. She impressed me. Everything about her... I almost hoped she was mine.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt that Samuel had edged closer to me, but I pretended not to notice. "Well, everyone is hoping so," I told him in response. I felt my eyes begin to get heavy with tiredness, and I wrapped the blanket a bit tighter around me. "Well, I'm tired now, Samuel. Good night."

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I resisted the urge to peck a #### on her cheek. I couldn't let myself fall for her, I needed to start afresh somewhere else, not here in my own kingdom. "Goodnight, Circe" I mumbled with a sigh before lying with my back to her and thinking about what to do, about my fathers rage if I left, my own entrapment if I stayed. I didnt know what to do.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt the bed shift with his weight as I began to be sucked into the darkness of sleeping.

{Not sure what else to post, can you time skip? ###

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I awoke the next day at dawn. My first reaction was to quickly pack my things and leave before she awoke. I stood from the bed and pulled on my shirt then reached for my boots but paused. I turned around slowly to face Circe. Sun dripped through the window and illuminated her face. A sleeping beauty, silent and gorgeous. I couldnt leave, rejecting my people and allowing my father to murder those supposed to find me. With a sigh I decided to tell her who i really was when she awoke, then allow her to return me to the palace and my father. She would likely be rewarded, but I was probably never see her again...

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

How are you wearing your hair now?!

latest videos