Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
If you aren't Emily {emzylou} or I, you aren't allowed to post in this PRP. If you do, you will be reported.

Name:

Personality:

Bio: (Optional)

Appearance:

Clothes:

Weapons:

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Samuel Berristoni

Personality: Samuel puts his duty before evething, whether or not he agrees with the orders he has recived from the King whom is actually his Father. Samuel secretly longs for the company of a woman in his growing age, for the soft laughter of his sons and daughters. But first he must find a place of rest, escape the palace he no longer calles home and leave the throne of which he hates.

Appearance: Another french guy

Clothes: Samuel wears plain clothes that hint expensive origins. Hewears soft leather boots on his feet and sheep skin trousers. His shirts are usually brightly coloured velvet and no matter how much he detests his family, he has and will always have a soft silk black cape that his mother made for him before passing away.

Weapons: He is very much against violence, but carries a sword with a onyx hilt.

{{So some sort of plot like he escapes, falls, your character finds him, doesnt recognise him etc etc etc?}}

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, just like the other one. :P)

Name: Circe Lilith Overdale

Personality: Circe is always determined, from battling with knights to riding a dragon. She takes caution in what she believes that needs to be watched, such as people she has been requested to meet. For being fearless, there's only one thing that she's afraid of; things going wrong.

Appearance: 

Clothes: She is seen wearing a white dress that grazing slightly against the ground. It is long sleeved with ruffles on the wrists and on the neck, where from her neck to above her chest is laced; so it is a bit transparent. She covers herself with a black cloak that has a ruby and black onyx pendant that holds the cloak together.

Weapons: Silver bow & arrow with a leather black quiver.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
{{Do you want to start? Or me?}}

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm not very good at starting, but I can if you want.)

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
{{I will, it's fine}}

I hurriedly stuffed many golden coins and jewels into a bag before shoving them in my pocket. It was late and I only had a single candle to light the room. I tugged my cloak over my shoulders and fastened it before placing my sword into the loop on my belt. I tugged on my boots and grabbed spare clothes from my drawers, hurriedly stuffing them into my bag and slinging it over my shoulder. My gaze travelled around the room for the last time as I tugged the hood over my hair, lightning flashing from my window as I turned and began to hurry through the many corridors.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I stood at the entrance of a closed vegetable shop, watching as the rain poured heavily, a few drips of water leaking through the cloth that was used as a roof. I watched as lightning flashed in cloud, begging to be released from its prison. A harsh breeze swept over me, a gentle shiver running through my body. Luckily I had my cloak around me, especially that it was made of warm wool. My hair was sticking to my damp skin from the rainfall that I was stuck in earlier; I let out a sigh as I kneed onto the ground, feeling my sore feet have relief. 

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
The heavy wooden doors slammed shut behind me, echoing almost as much as the thunder did. I stared up at the sky, biting my lip. There was going to be quite a storm tonight. I needed to hurry. I pulled the hood of my cloak further down over my eyes as I stumbled down narrow streets, my feet sinking in the mud and the rain running down my face. I tripped on a fallen branch and fell hard face first, my ankle suddenly flaring with pain. I swore under my breath before standing up and falling again, this time the rain seemed to have stopped as I lay on my back, breathing heavily and looking up at the sheet that protected me from the weather. I closed my eyes, intent on giving up before I notied her, a maiden kneeling in the mud beside me. I quickly stood, careful of my ankle and stared at her. "M'lady... are you alright?" I questioned.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, my internet is playing with my temper.)

I looked up at the fellow, keeping quiet for a moment. I stood up, and sighed as I felt the pain shooting up through my legs, into my spine. "I'm fine, just a bit weathered out," I told him and took notice in his appearance. "You seem a bit tired yourself, what are you doing out at this hour?"

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I rubbed the mud from my face and wiped my hands on my trousers, relising that this just made my hands more dirtied. I sighed in frustration. "I don't belive that's any of your concern m'lady. However I must be on my way." I glanced up at the sky. "You should be getting home too, this storm is going to get worse." I informed her before turning and taking a step forward, falling immediately due to my ingury. I swore once more as my sword fell beside me and I hastily conceled it as I attempted to stand.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Counting Stars/Holy Grail/Smells Like Teen...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

If you had kids what would you name them?

Evanescence Tourniquet

Have you people heard of Evanescence?

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

latest videos