Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
My arm wrapped around the man's torso while my hand gripped his jacket as I helped him up from the ground. "Looks like you hurt yourself," I murmured as I inspected him. I let out a sigh and looked up at him. "Come with me, I can help you while you heal. I won't take a rejection for an answer."

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I glared at her. "I don't need your help" I protested but I knew that I did. I let out a sigh, why was I so careless. My ankle would be a weeks delay and I needed to be out of the city by the morning. "Where are you taking me?" I asked in a softer tone, gratefull for help in all truth as we stumbled through the towncentre, her body small beside mine but strong and supportive.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I rose my eyebrow at his change of tone. "It's near the the town's exit, it won't take us long to get there, I know a short cut," I said as I lifted up his hood on his head, doing the same to myself and walked out from the closed shop. I was careful to not trip over the slippery ground.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I gave a nod, near the exit, that was... helpful. I had no choice but to follow her, suprised at how well she seemed to know the village. I barely knew my way to the exit because of my fathers belief in commoners and blue blood never mixing. This made my face darken. At the idea of him.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked over at him from the corner of my eye to see that his expression had become a bit darker. My lips slightly pursed and shook it off. We continued on walking until I finally saw the house, it wasn't small but it wasn't big either. I looked up at the sky to see the lightning flash and low rumbles of the thunder sound. "It's going to get worse over night," I murmured.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded "hopefully it will stop by tomorrow" I replied as I watched her unlatch the door. I followed her into the main room, limping slightly and gazed around. Now this was what you called a home... a ghost of a smile flickered on my lips.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I took off my cloak and hung it on the door. It was dripping quickly, but it really didn't matter since I had placed a single bucket under it. I took off my quiver that held my bow and arrows; placing it on a table near the door. I turned around to look at the man with a small smile. "I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Circe Overdale."

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I tugged off my shoes and cloak, placing them on the floor and hanging it beside hers, not wishing to trail mud through her house. "Nice to meet you, I'm Samuel. Samuel....." I paused "Jackson. Samuel Jackson" I smiled, offering a hand for her to take. I didnt want her to know I was the rejected prince. To never return after I was well and to not accept my duty as heir...

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(LOL, Samuel L. Jackson? XD)

I shook Samuel's hand with a smile. I let go made a signal for him to follow me as I walked down the hall, opening a door which led into the washroom. "There's always hot water, so if you'd like to clean yourself up you're welcomed to."

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded "thank you" I smiled as I softly closed the door and pulled off my shirt, beginning to wash away the mud from my face, neck, arms and torso. I then grabbed my shirt and began scraping away the mud but it didn't work. I tried scrubbing it with water and soap but that just made it get entangled in the fabric. I couldn't do it, i always had my clothes washed for me, and I couldnt ask Circe, she had already graced me with hospitality.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

insanity

insanity

insanity

latest videos