Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, reddening from the embarrassment. "Oh," I murmured as I tried to calm down the raging blush on my cheeks. I felt weaker than usual, and that wasn't a good sign. "You don't cause me trouble, don't believe your own lies," I said with a smile as I looked down at our hands. I had never felt my hand being held by a man, my hands were always curled around my bow and arrow.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I glanced down, allowing my hair to cover my eyes... My lies... How very fitting for the situation I was in. I glanced back up at her and upon noticing the change in the shade of her skin, grinned. "Why I do belive you are blushing Miss" I teased, raising one of her hands to my lips from pure curiosity and gauging her reaction to my newly found flirtations.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
A scowl tugged at my lips as Samuel began to tease me; I didn't like being teased, but for some reason I couldn't stay mad at him - he seemed childish. My fingers pulled away from his lips, which my eyes had lingered on for a moment. Realizing what I had done, I grit my teeth silently but then smiled. "I think I should check on the food now."

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I grinned, feeling like I had won some sort of battle. "Yes, perhaps you should" I agreed, still teasing as I reclined in the chair, sweeping my hair behind my ears and folding my arms. If I was honest, the pain had lessend in my ankle, only a bruise and some swelling would appear now. But for some unimaginable reason, I wished to stay.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I rose my eyebrow as my eyes stayed on him for another moment, but went back to the pot. The stew inside was boiling fiercely, almost exploding out from the pot. I realized that it was ready and turned off the fire. I opened the pantry and took out two bowls, two spoons and everything else that we would be needing. 

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
As she turned around with the two bowls of stew my smile widened. "Why that looks devine!" I congratulated her, sitting up straight without folding my arms or placing my elbows on the table, sitting as I had been taught appropriate whence eating.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
By this time Samuel had gotten my complete attention - it looked like he hadn't eaten this kind of common meal before. "This is something common, why should you be surprised?" I said with a chuckle as I sat down across from him on the other side of the table.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I just shrugged, picking up a spoon and stirring my meal curiosly, the rich smell overpowering me and making my mouth water, I collected various meat and vegetables and placing them in my mouth, the very taste strong and filling as I happily ate more.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I slightly smiled as I watched Samuel eat from the corner of my eye, but went back to eating my own food. Since I had a small stomach I only ate half of the stew, so I silently put it back into the pot. Stretching, I stood by the door. "I'm going to the washroom, I'll be out soon."

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I finished my stew and placed the empty bowl beside hers, I stared at her for a few moments, crossing my arms. "Your very kind m'lady" I smiled softly she hadn't needed to take me into her home.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

latest videos