Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, reddening from the embarrassment. "Oh," I murmured as I tried to calm down the raging blush on my cheeks. I felt weaker than usual, and that wasn't a good sign. "You don't cause me trouble, don't believe your own lies," I said with a smile as I looked down at our hands. I had never felt my hand being held by a man, my hands were always curled around my bow and arrow.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I glanced down, allowing my hair to cover my eyes... My lies... How very fitting for the situation I was in. I glanced back up at her and upon noticing the change in the shade of her skin, grinned. "Why I do belive you are blushing Miss" I teased, raising one of her hands to my lips from pure curiosity and gauging her reaction to my newly found flirtations.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
A scowl tugged at my lips as Samuel began to tease me; I didn't like being teased, but for some reason I couldn't stay mad at him - he seemed childish. My fingers pulled away from his lips, which my eyes had lingered on for a moment. Realizing what I had done, I grit my teeth silently but then smiled. "I think I should check on the food now."

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I grinned, feeling like I had won some sort of battle. "Yes, perhaps you should" I agreed, still teasing as I reclined in the chair, sweeping my hair behind my ears and folding my arms. If I was honest, the pain had lessend in my ankle, only a bruise and some swelling would appear now. But for some unimaginable reason, I wished to stay.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I rose my eyebrow as my eyes stayed on him for another moment, but went back to the pot. The stew inside was boiling fiercely, almost exploding out from the pot. I realized that it was ready and turned off the fire. I opened the pantry and took out two bowls, two spoons and everything else that we would be needing. 

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
As she turned around with the two bowls of stew my smile widened. "Why that looks devine!" I congratulated her, sitting up straight without folding my arms or placing my elbows on the table, sitting as I had been taught appropriate whence eating.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
By this time Samuel had gotten my complete attention - it looked like he hadn't eaten this kind of common meal before. "This is something common, why should you be surprised?" I said with a chuckle as I sat down across from him on the other side of the table.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I just shrugged, picking up a spoon and stirring my meal curiosly, the rich smell overpowering me and making my mouth water, I collected various meat and vegetables and placing them in my mouth, the very taste strong and filling as I happily ate more.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I slightly smiled as I watched Samuel eat from the corner of my eye, but went back to eating my own food. Since I had a small stomach I only ate half of the stew, so I silently put it back into the pot. Stretching, I stood by the door. "I'm going to the washroom, I'll be out soon."

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I finished my stew and placed the empty bowl beside hers, I stared at her for a few moments, crossing my arms. "Your very kind m'lady" I smiled softly she hadn't needed to take me into her home.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

latest videos