Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and simply nodded. "Thank you dear sir," I told Samuel and walked into my bedroom, already choosing out my sleeping clothes, but I frowned as I realized as the only clothes I had was a short nightgown. Clearing out my throat nervously, I walked into the washroom.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I had no nightclothes, but decided just to sleep in the trousers she had given me without a shirt. The trousers were loose fitting anyway, so they would fuffil the purpose of nightclothes, I just prayed she wouldn't mind. There was also the problem of where I was to sleep, the living room chair would suffice, but be uncomfertable, however despite the grandness of her home, it appeared there was only one bedroom.

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
##############################################################################

lol

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(LOL, Emily! xD)

I bit down on my lip as I saw how short the dress had fit me. It was white and a bit transparent, heart-shaped over my chest and above my knees. I had always lived alone and I was most comfortable in this dress even though it was a bit... stingy. I took in a breath and walked out of the washroom shyly, glancing over at Samuel. "Sorry, it's the only sleeping clothes I have."

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mwaha x3) I blinked as she appeared in her nightgown, automatically blushing. This annoyed me, how was it that this woman and her... ahem... appearance affected me so much. "Um... n-no reason for apologies m'lady" I stammered, trying, almost unsuccesfully to keep my eyes on her face and only her face. "Where might I be sleeping?" I asked curiously.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked over to the large bed and sat down on the left side and simply shrugged. "Where ever you'd like, if we share it wouldn't bother me at all." I knew that it sounded wrong and was usually frowned upon in this community, but no one would know, right?

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
AngelTwine; Lock
AngelTwine;
StarStarStar
(New account, but I will still be using Ghost.)

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

I walked over to the large bed and sat down on the left side and simply shrugged. "Where ever you'd like, if we share it wouldn't bother me at all." I knew that it sounded wrong and was usually frowned upon in this community, but no one would know, right?

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I blinked slightly. "Well... ok" I agreed, climbing into the bed beside her but edging a little further away from her. I bit my lip, unsure on my plan on what to wear to bed then I just sighed and pulled off my shirt. "Excuse me miss" I apoligised.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
AngelTwine; Lock
AngelTwine;
StarStarStar
I immediately glanced over at my closet and rubbed my eye, trying to get the memory of Samuel's bare chest out of my mind. "It's fine," I murmured and slid deeper in the bed, covering myself with the thick covers; it was a bit chilly tonight.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I placed my hands behind my head and stared at the ceiling then glanced at her. She was truly beautiful, and she was a strong willed woman, able to care for herself without the help of a man. I sighed and glanced back up at the dark ceiling, then ###### #### my side to face her, pulling the blankets up to my neck as it was, in truth, just past winter. "Are you cold miss?" I asked concerningly.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Worst Jokes Ever

Brain Teasers Vol.1!

A cat's guide - Teaching the kitten

A cat's guide - Taking care of your human

A cat's guide - Taking care of your human

Only 362 days until Christmas!!!!

latest videos