Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt the early sun's rays heat my face, which was slowly growing uncomfortable. My eyelids twitched and they opened, blinking a few times to get my blurred vision normal. I stayed still and silent for a few moments until I felt someone was gazing at me, and I turned out to be correct. I looked over at Samuel to see a sleeping face, but I caught him staring at me. "Good morning Samuel."

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

I smiled softly yet sadly as she awoke. "As to you, however I'm afraid the morning may not be as good as you wish" I sighed, running my hand through my hair. "Circe..." I began then corrected myself. "M'lady, I'm afraid to say I haven't been entirely honest with you, and I understand the awkwardness of the timing..." I sat back down on the bed with my back to her, but tilted my head to the side so the right side of my face was facing her. "My... acquaintance with the Prince goes a little further than you may relise." I paused before turning to face her fully and bit my lip, silence encasing us for several moments. "You don't know who I am, do you?" I finally finished, my sad smile returning.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Closer relationship...? Did he mean they were more than friends?; Circe, don't think like that! But what had he meant? I stared aimlessly at Samuel as I thought, and it finally came towards me out o nowhere. I jolted up straight from my comfortable position, and stared at him wide eyed. I had slept with the prince!?

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I hung my head a little, "I'm um... I'm... him, the Prince, and I hope you accept my apology for not telling you sooner, I was hoping to leave the Kingdom but... I couldn't let my actions be responsible for my Fathers killings, especially of you" I sighed, glancing up at her with guilt all over my expression. "Please don't panic or bow to me, I wish for you to continue treating me as you have" I begged, the way Circe was around me when I was 'normal' was perfect, if she treated me as my subjects usually did well, I would be filled with, as strange as it sounded, a sort of loss.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
My mouth hung out agape slightly, and I stared at him with shock. "Why would you want to leave? And... be a commoner like us? We don't ave the best lives, just so you would understand." My voice had become more weak, as if I were speaking to the King himself. 

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked at her, shrugging slightly. "My life isn't really as good as you may think" I answered. "I want to be... normal" I sighed, "I don't want to be King, I just want to be able to work for a living, care for a family, discover new places..." I frowned.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I folded my knees under my body in a sitting position in front of Samuel. "You basically have everything, Sire, why aren't you happy with what you have?"

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"Circe, I don't have everything..." I sighed. I don't have you for one.... SILENCE!... no way, you love her Sammie... STOP IT!.... I was lost in self confliction, and despite my best of efforts, one of my arguments was steadily winning the other. I looked at her and... well... just looked at her, wishing I could put my thoughts into words and my words into actions.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
I crossed my arms, staring at the blue eyed boy. "Boy, you have a huge palace, servants, and many other things. You do have everything, Prince." She pointed out, her pale green eyes watching him, waiting for his response.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"I do not have a choice in the way I live, I don't have a lover or a family to call my own, I don't have a life" I shrugged "I wish for someone who understands me, someone, possibly, like you" I paused for a minute "however I see now that that is more impossible than not"

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos