Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
I frowned, staring at him. "You're not allowed to have a wife or children?" I asked him; I guess he wasn't as different from me. I'm just curious of why he would leave his rich life to live on the streets, leaving all of his riches behind.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
I shrugged "nope, not until I'm around forty or when I'm about to inherit the throne, and even then I'll have to wed a girl half my age who was handpicked for me" I explained. "I don't care about money or a high quality or living" I added.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
HidingHeidi
HidingHeidi
StarStarStarStar
[Circe]

"Oh," I murmured. I didn't say anything else, so it was a bit quiet. I then felt my skin sting by the cold atmosphere of the early morning, so I stood up from bed and opened my drawers, looking for something warm to wear.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"HidingHeidi" wrote:

[Circe]

"Oh," I murmured. I didn't say anything else, so it was a bit quiet. I then felt my skin sting by the cold atmosphere of the early morning, so I stood up from bed and opened my drawers, looking for something warm to wear.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
"Of course, if a girl was to love me, I would give up my world for her, I would go to the ends of the earth for her. I would love her because she loved me back and I wouldn't take my fathers no or yes for an answer. I wouldnt let anything hurt her, because then I'd be hurting me..." I trailed off quietly, going off in a little speech that had no particular place in the conversation, but I thought it was the right time to say it.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Circe stopped from the scavenging of her clothing as she heard the prince's words. "Then wouldn't your father cast you and the girl out of his lands because of that?" Circe asked as she finally found the perfect dress for her to wear today.

Emily and Heidi's PRP

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Circe stopped from the scavenging of her clothing as she heard the prince's words. "Then wouldn't your father cast you and the girl out of his lands because of that?" Circe asked as she finally found the perfect dress for her to wear today.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D