Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jujub and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Haha it's ok Julie: i open my eyes "oh.. It's you. Hunter." I smiled weakly, the shine in my eyes came back. My heart was beating slowly. I had a softer and sweeter appearance. But now i was weak and didn't have any strength Hiro: i groan and sit up. I look at her blushing, i passed back out again, i was starving and tired. My stomach was rumbling and i mumbled in my sleep "Deirdre..." J

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter smiled, that sweet smile reserved for the sweetest of things. " yeah Rainbow Girl, its me. " she said softly, brushing a strand of hair out of her face without dropping her. " just wondering how you were feeling about that breakdown in the courtyard, you were amazing. " he choked out. 

Deirdre heard her name being distinctively, just barely, muttered in the distance. Her head snapped up, and her hand went behind her shoulder, hungry for an arrow she knew wasn't there. She peered behind the ne'er rush, patting the leaves out of her amber locks and saw what she had not wanted to see. Hiro lay on the ground, paler than Julie, his lips blue, no looking colder, and wetting then ever, " Hiro!" She gasped, her hands flitting up to her chin

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i blushed, rainbow girl huh? I giggle very softly and pull myself closer to his body, my arms locked around his neck "You really think so..? You didn't think I looked like a monster..?" i looked in his eyes with a serious, yet worried face                

Hiro: I open my eyes slowly and look up at her, I heard her scream my name "Deirdre..." i whispered, laying there in the frosty grass, my hand in the water. my whole body frozen. i try to lift myself up with my hands but end up collapsing again. i groan lightly

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar

"JuJuB" wrote:

Julie: i blushed, rainbow girl huh? I giggle very softly and pull myself closer to his body, my arms locked around his neck "You really think so..? You didn't think I looked like a monster..?" i looked in his eyes with a serious, yet worried face                

Hiro: I open my eyes slowly and look up at her, I heard her scream my name "Deirdre..." i whispered, laying there in the frosty grass, my hand in the water. my whole body frozen. i try to lift myself up with my hands but end up collapsing again. i groan lightly

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter chuckled and nodded, brushing a strand of hair out of her face, halo she was well, and alive..and as annoying as ever. " yup!" He said, " I have a friend.,." He trailed off, dismissing the touchy subject about Adrine. She would get so mad if he told anyone about her... Condition. 

Diedre screamed again, louder, " what are you trying to do? Kill yourself?!" She yelled, collapsing onto her knees. There were angry, and sorrowful tears streaming down her cheeks, her hand trembling with mixed emotions on the grassier orangey, amber hair was tossed carelessly ver her shoulder, not like how she normals split it on two sides

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i tilted my head slightly in confusion "what about your friend?" I asked with a soft smile. I felt something light land on my head. I look up to see a cherry blossom tree. I smile brightly. They brought back so many memories. I blush a bit, another petal landing on my nose. i sneeze cutley and cover my mouth and nose blushing Hiro: i try to move, but my body was too numb. "Dierdre.. Don't cry..." I smiled weakly. I manage to move my arm and caress her cheek, i couldn't feel a thing.. "you look better without tears in your eyes.." I smiled, my lips blue and frosty.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter smiled, a bit painfully, before starting to answer, but reluctantly. " I-" he as interrupted by a loud scream.( Deirdre ) his head snapped up and he almost dropped Julie when she was sneezing, 

Deidre was still panicking, she laid a calloused hand on his face and without pausing to hesitate, think, or change her mind, she leaned in and kissed him, hard on those light blue, frosty lips

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i look up at him "hunter.. Are you alright?" I asked puting cold hand on his cheek. I looked at him, with worry in my eyes. I felt myself get dizzy. I held my hand to my head and blink a couple times. Everything was getting blurry. I shake my head and open my eyes, everything looked worse Hiro: i feel my lips warm up and my cheeks turn a light red. I smiled as my body started to warm up slowly. I kiss back and keep my hand on her cheek "Deirdre.. You taste sweet." I smiled and kissed her again softly

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter ran through the underbrush, while making sure a single blade of grass, or a single leaf touched Julie. He made his way through the trees, not even g,ancient at her, at the edge of the clearing, e noticed his sister kissing that other guy. He looked frozen. Softly, he whistled, shot a gagging glance at Julie, then cleared his throat and said, " have we missed something? "

Deirdre snapped her head p her face flushing, " Hunter, you are really never going to get this right are you?" She laughed but her smiled stopped at who he was holding in him arms and her face lulled into a sarcastic, joking gagging face and she mimed vomiting into the rapids

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: my face was pale. I felt like i was to pass out any moment. I look over at Hiro, but i couldn't really tell it was him. Everything went black as i pass out in Hunters warm arms. I suddenly hear yelling.. It sounded like hiro.. But i couldn't tell.. Hiro: "Julie!" I growl and look up at Hunter "what did you do to her!?" I asked. Then i looked at her noticing her hair was no longer white. When her eyes were open. They were back to her natural color.. "what the.. She's.." I walk over and look at her hair

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Who like Pretty Little Liars

Wouldn't kids Facebook be great?

Do you judge teen mothers?

Wouldn't kids Facebook be great?

latest videos