Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jujub and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar

"JuJuB" wrote:

Julie: my face was pale. I felt like i was to pass out any moment. I look over at Hiro, but i couldn't really tell it was him. Everything went black as i pass out in Hunters warm arms. I suddenly hear yelling.. It sounded like hiro.. But i couldn't tell..

Hiro: "Julie!" I growl and look up at Hunter "what did you do to her!?" I asked. Then i looked at her noticing her hair was no longer white. When her eyes were open. They were back to her natural color.. "what the.. She's.." I walk over and look at her hair

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar

"JuJuB" wrote:

Julie: my face was pale. I felt like i was to pass out any moment. I look over at Hiro, but i couldn't really tell it was him. Everything went black as i pass out in Hunters warm arms. I suddenly hear yelling.. It sounded like hiro.. But i couldn't tell.. Hiro: "Julie!" I growl and look up at Hunter "what did you do to her!?" I asked. Then i looked at her noticing her hair was no longer white. When her eyes were open. They were back to her natural color.. "what the.. She's.." I walk over and look at her hair

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter took a step back, laying Julie in the grass. His face went through three different types of emotion at the time, confusion, horror, then anger. He spat back, " I didn't do anything! Maybe it was you! " He said accusingly, a bit upset he'd caught another boy kissing his sister. Julie opened her eyes and her hair and eyes were back to their natural color, Hunter took another step away from her, almost touching the underbrush. " what the?" He said muttering, almost as confused at Hiro

Deirdre, still pretty upset, threw her curls ver her shoulder unconvinced anything, or anyone was in danger. She didn't care about the girl, but she did know if something happened to her, Hiro would become extremely depressed, he would hate her, and he would Jack up her brother. Se stayed silent but looked the other way, towards the river

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i blink and look up at them. i sit up strait and rub my eye cutley. I look at my brothers face "What's wrong?" i asked. My voice was a bit softer too. As Hunter and Hiro gave me a strange look, i got a little scared. The wind blew my hair in front of my face. My eyes widened as I saw it was was it's original color again. I crawl over to the lake and look at my reflection. 

Hiro: i stared at her blankly. I glared at Hunter "Alright, spit it out! What did you do to her?!" i demanded an answer. I was getting ready to punch him as hard as I was able to. But if I did what would Deirdre think of me'? Would she hate me? So I remained calm. I wait for an answer and stare deeply into his eyes, telling him if he hurt her at all, he's dead..

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Diedre stood up defensively, and quite instinctively and opened her mouth to speak, but it was her call, so she snapped it close and scooted over to Julie, still staring at he rapids, trying to find her reflections Dierdre forced a teeny smile, " Boys. "

Hunter took a slightly defensive stance, and furrowed his eyebrows. " I didn't do anything, what makes you think I did anything? Why would I? Think logically for a second will you?" He said annoyed and slightly offended, but his tone soft

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: I giggle softly and put my hair up in a pony tail and sigh. I stand up and stretch my arms out. "Hey Hunter" I take His hand and smile "Let's be friends, k?" I asked cutley
Hiro: I Sigh and smile I walk up behind Deirdre hugging her "Hey." I whisper in her ear seductively and purr "Let's do something fun shall we..?" I purr again with a smirk

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter's expression softened and he grasped her hand " why not?" He said, walking over to the stream, hand in hand with Julie, for him, it was a little awkward, he wasn't used to having a relationship. 

Deirdre smiled prettily  and bow her chin down in a seductive way, not noticing her brother walking away. She laughed and took his hand, " well, there's no need to be breathing down my neck to ask me, yes, I'll go out with you. "

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i blush and smile. I stand on my toes and kiss his lips sofly. I pull away quickly and look away "s-sorry! I shouldn't have done that!" My face was red. I didn't know if he'd hate me for that or not.. I help one hand to my chest as the other was still gripping his hand tightly Hiro: i smile and kiss her cheek "I'm glad." I held her hand tightly and stair into here eyes with a soft smile. "and thanks for.coming.. Without you, i probably would have died right there. " i sigh in relief that i was still alive and with her

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar

"JuJuB" wrote:

Julie: i blush and smile. I stand on my toes and kiss his lips sofly. I pull away quickly and look away "s-sorry! I shouldn't have done that!" My face was red. I didn't know if he'd hate me for that or not.. I help one hand to my chest as the other was still gripping his hand tightly

Hiro: i smile and kiss her cheek "I'm glad." I held her hand tightly and stair into here eyes with a soft smile. "and thanks for.coming.. Without you, i probably would have died right there. " i sigh in relief that i was still alive and with her

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter blushed but he did something completely unexpected, " why are you sorry?" He asked her smiling gathering her frame in his arms and kissing her again.

Deirdre snorted, " oh please, I'm a hunter, not a life saver, it was you who decided to live, and I couldn't never make a choice like that for you silly. " she said laughing, her amber eyes sparkling with a creamy-like delight. 

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Inspiration - Motivation

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

latest videos