Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jujub and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: my cheeks turned deeper shades of red. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back sweetly. My chest pressed up against his. The wind started to blow in Hunters direction, bits of hair tickling his cheeks. I look in his eyes and smile slightly Hiro: i smiled at her "you're really are something.. You know that?" I chuckle and kiss her one hand on her cheek, the other around her waist

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar

"JuJuB" wrote:

Julie: my cheeks turned deeper shades of red. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back sweetly. My chest pressed up against his. The wind started to blow in Hunters direction, bits of hair tickling his cheeks. I look in his eyes and smile slightly

Hiro: i smiled at her "you're really are something.. You know that?" I chuckle and kiss her one hand on her cheek, the other around her waist

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter laughed and kissed her again, this time sweeping her off her feet and carrying her somewhere else. His moment was being interrupted by Deirdre's sweet talk over there. He carried her to a large, open plain, more of a meadow. And set her down in the flowers

Deirdre blushed a deep crimson color and giggled lightly, she brushed aside a large, stray amber colored curl, " thank you.." She said a bit awkwardly, not used to having received a compliment. 

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i kissed him back softly then sniled. I blushed and look up at him with a sweet smile "it's so beautiful out here.." I looked up at the clouds that slowly increased. "i hope there aren't any thunder storms tonight.." I thought out loud Hiro: "aww you're blushing.. How cute. I smiled and ruffled her hair. I saw Hunter carry Julie somewhere. i swear, he trys anything funny I'll rip his head off. My eyes showed my anger. But when i look over at Deirdre, my expression softened.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( sorry, I'm not going to reply right now. I'm so tired of typing, I typed up a giant plot today, exhausted. )

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
(it's ok (: you can do it whenever you aren't exhausted x3 )

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Answer?

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar

"JuJuB" wrote:

Julie: i kissed him back softly then sniled. I blushed and look up at him with a sweet smile "it's so beautiful out here.." I looked up at the clouds that slowly increased. "i hope there aren't any thunder storms tonight.." I thought out loud

Hiro: "aww you're blushing.. How cute. I smiled and ruffled her hair. I saw Hunter carry Julie somewhere. i swear, he trys anything funny I'll rip his head off. My eyes showed my anger. But when i look over at Deirdre, my expression softened.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( -UGH- -Face plant- I am such an idiot, I was just going to bed! I'll have to disappoint you again..,ill reply first thing in the morning, )

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter: I laughed, looking into her pale pink face, framed with the golden bronze curls and her astonishing rainbow eyes. " just like you. " he whispers, casting one last glance toward Deidre. If Hiro did ANYTHING to his sister, he would feed him to the sharks, then toss the sharks off the cliff for good measure. 

Deidre: I smiled, noticing the anger within his eyes that has always struck me as beautiful. His eyes soften as he gaze toward me, I wiped a mass of curls from my forehead, wanting to see the muscular boy more clearly

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What browser do you use?

Is there life after death?

in which age would u marry?

What is your favorite Pokemon?

insanity

DRAMAtical murder

latest videos