Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jujub and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hunter 

looks:  Hunter has dark hair with thick bangs tha swee to the side. He has brown eyes and a tan making it easy for him to hide. He has a thin mouth and is very tall for his age. He doesn't look happy at times when he is alone. 

Perso:

Species: ( D is Shapeshifter/ Jumper / Amphriite ) Healer/ Fae / Incubus

weapon: blades, knives 

crush: a girl named Julie on the other side, with rainbow eyes and gold locks

other: sorry for crappy forms

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Actually, now i want julie to have hunter x3

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Want to start?

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok!!

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
If you want to start sure!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
D sat staring into the distance, her green eyes unfocused and looking in two different directions. One looked beyond the cliff where the enemy village lay and the other looked through her head and watched behind her. Tw different mages. She sighed and focused her eyes, now straight as an arrow. 

Hunter folded his hands unsteadily, watching D get up. " #, I know your mad at me, don't be. "  D didn't answer him but he knew what she was thinking. He sighed and got up from his perch on the rock and moved with her. His presence made the grass bend toward the ground in respect. 

Gtg

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

D sat staring into the distance, her green eyes unfocused and looking in two different directions. One looked beyond the cliff where the enemy village lay and the other looked through her head and watched behind her. Tw different mages. She sighed and focused her eyes, now straight as an arrow. 

Hunter folded his hands unsteadily, watching D get up. " #, I know your mad at me, don't be. "  D didn't answer him but he knew what she was thinking. He sighed and got up from his perch on the rock and moved with her. His presence made the grass bend toward the ground in respect. 

Gtg

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: With my sword and shield, i run off to the training grounds. I leave with a determined to win look deep in my eye. Before I left, I gave my brother, Hiro, a sharp blade, along with saying "Make sure you don't get killed when I'm gone, use this as defense." he responded with a sharp look in his eyes "I'm strong enough empty handed!" He growled and snorted. Walking away with the blade in his pocket. I giggle lightly and that's when I head out. My trainer should be there by now. The war is only a couple days away. I have been training my whole life, just for this war.

Hiro: I ran to my room with the death blade in my front right pocket. I didn't show my feelings, but I was deeply worried for my sister. I didn't want to loose her like a lost dad. At least our baby sister Keller is safe and sound. Every time I call her a baby sister, she replays angrily by "I'm only a year younger than you! Don't call me a baby stupid!!" It makes me laugh.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
D teleported off the cliff to her house leaving Hunter alone of the cliff top. She walked to her room and laid on the bed. She unsheathed her bronze throwing knives first and took a round, flat stone, then a smooth, flat one. She put the round one down and begin to sharpen them. 

Hunter sighed and looked out on the enemy village. D was still mad at him for losing her bow. She could make a perfectly new one, but apparently that old piece of rubbish had " memories ". He watched the village for a little more, thinking of what kinds of pretty girls lived down there.

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i wore black pants with a black long sleeved shirt. I hid special knifes in my sleeves for protection. I run to the battle field, the one that Hunter was gazing at. I clapped my hands and made targets pop out from the ground. I haven't been training for a couple weeks, i injured myself in a major fight i was in. For the most part it was healed, but the deep wound could open up easily. Hiro: i couldn't stop thinking about my sister. Shes always so reckless a.d only thinks of others. She doesn't take good enough care of herself. I sigh and lay back on my chair, my head dangling off a little. My stomach began to growl, but i ignore it, as i think of my baby sisters.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

How many friends do u have here?

YEARBOOK QUOTE

is your birthday the same as mine?

latest videos