Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jujub and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Deirdre looked at him and shook her head, " got yourself into trouble again? " she sighed and not waiting   for an answer, " of course you did. " she sighed, and went out to the markets to buy a new quiver of arrows, one of those pretty, metal, everlasting ones with the explosive , fire, and lightning arrows. She reached the booth early and was first in line for it. She bought two, one for Hunter

Hunter watched Deirdre go out in silence. All he could think about was that head. The gold head. He remembered hitting her, and she barely flinched. She sighed and propped his hands on his workbench staring out the window. His fingers fiddle with the gadgets on the table, assembling them and reassembling them into different shapes

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: later on, i awaken in the hospital with a gasp. I had a dream. but it was more like a vision. i sit up to just lay back down. i groaned again as the flesh tore more when i moved.

Hiro: i growl "Don't move! Stupid you're gonna hurt yourself more!" i sigh "You know, you're gonna have to drop out of the war, in this condition, you won't be able to fight.."

###### ##### ##.. i'm fighting no matter what.. There's a guy i need to meet.." I couldn't remember what he looked like.. all i remember is the arrow flying strait at me.. i close my yes laying back flat on the bed

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Deirdre came back to find Hunter in the same position he was in before. His fingers were raw from twisting and turning the parts without gloves, so many times. Deirdre shook her finger at him, " either you have been on # # # # s, or you are in love.." 

Hunter snapped out of it. " D, you don't expect me t be in love, do you? Plus, no one in this town likes me. " Deirdre slid beside it and rubbed him arm, " look what I got you today," she said. Hunter looked at the brown bag with curiousity, " what is it?" He asked, trying to get a peek

Deirdre pulled out the twin quivers. Hunter's jaw dropped. " you...did....that's...." Deirdre smiled big, " yes, that's what you think it is" Hunter stared at her. " you are officially the best sister ever. " he said and he wrapped his burly figure around her

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar

Julie: i would use my alchemy to heal myself,  but if i do it while i'm sick, that could be dangerous. "The war is tomorrow.." i say nervously.. I was excited yet scared. last war, me and my brother were the only ones left alive on our side..

Hiro: i sigh "Well you're not gonna fight so don't worry about i-" i get cut off by a hard covered book hitting my face. Obviously Julie didn't like that comment. "Well I'm your older brother so you do as i say!"

Julie: i throw my sword at him, the handel hitting his stomach "YEah by 10 minutes!! I'm not gonna listen to you!!"                                                                                  

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Deirdre smiled sadly. Tomorrow was the war and she and her brother were one of the last few. " Hunter, if I die tomorrow, I'll be happy I knew you. I would be happy as your older sister. " she said kissing him in the head.

normally, Hunter would object that he was only a few minutes younger than her but he accepted that. He was happy too.The two stayed like this for a long time before breaking apart. Hunter nodded. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i get up "Gee.. the way you worry makes me sick.." i groan lightly then stretch out my arms. i begin to walk out the door, but as i reached the door way, hiros hand caught mine

Hiro: "You're staying here!!" he demanded "You're not leaving until you're completely healed! You're gonna get hurt! I'm not gonna let you die before me!"

Julie: i growl and rip my hand away from his "Brother! enough! I'm fine!" i walk away and out into the measdow. I sigh enjoying the scenery. watching the birds fly by.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Time skip?

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
yeah I'll start!

Julie: It was time to head out for the war.. I got dressed in appropriate atire for the war. I grab my sword, slid my knives in my sleeves, and grabbed my boy with my quiver full of arrows. i Knew I was gonna  die this time.. But I at least have to fight.

Hiro: i was completely against her going out to war, but once she has her mind set, you can't change it.. So I got ready as well, grabbing the knife she gave me yesterday as well as my bombs. Today, i definatly won't let my sister die..

Keller: i watched them get ready with tears running down my cheeks "Please come home.." i sniffed. Julie ssmiled and hugged me with these words "Lock all the doors and windows, make sure no one can get in, turn off all the lights, make sure no one knows you're here. If aything happenes, hide inside the cellar.."

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Deirdre: I cracked my hair up and set it into a braid. I slid my knives up my sleeves and sheathed the rest. Hunter had pulled on a war outfit, I had an elfin suit of light protection. I grabbed my bow and strapped the cold leather of my new quiver on nervously. I nodded at my reflection. I strapped my sword on my belt.

Hunter: I keep thinking about that girl. My fingers fumble with the suit. I get it on and grab my bow and the quiver Deirdre bought for me the other day. I ######## my blades before sheathing them.  Pocketed my battle horn and walked out. I locked all doors, turned the protection on, and protected the windows. I sighed. I was ready

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i gulp nervously. my body was shaking. "Keller. I'll see you again.." i didn't promise.. I walk out the door with Hiro. i put up a couple layers of my barrier around the house. we head out to the battle field.

Hiro: i grab Julies hand, feeling hers shake.. I was shaking pretty rapidly as well, not for my own sake, but for Julies. I felt sik inside not wanting her to fight.

Julie; we finally reach the battle feild, with a ton of our men, and the enemy's men. I was the leader of the groop, so i made my way up in the front of the crowd.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

Apple or Android?

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

latest videos