Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jujub and Jomeimei's Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Deirdre: I walk up the the front of my group and arrow nocked. hunter came up with me. He went rigid for some reason. " don't be nervous. " I whispered to him, but he didn't seem to notice. I blew my battle horn and I said. " today we stand rivals, side by side fighting in war. Many ment will be killed. Many power wasted." 

Hunter: it was her. I was transfixed by those magnificent eyes. I almost forgot my lines. " and tomorrow will bring a new challenge. I declare. A war. " he stared a bit more and nocked a lightning arrow. 

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: my legs slightly trembling, my wound wass till opened, but i tried to not let it bother me. i drew my sword and held it below my waist

Hiro: I clentched onto my sisters jecket whispering in her ear "Don't do this.. turn back.." he pleaded

Julie: i groan lightly and ignore it. I could scent that one smell from yesterday.. It was coming from that one guy. The one who shot me yesterday. i snicker slightly

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Deirdre: " this is war!" I shouted " charge" I screamed and Hunter and I rocketed straight up as our troops clashed int theirs.  Watched, pleased. I begin to shoot, one after another. Lightning and explosions dotted to earth, many men of both ours and their killed

Hunter watched her. It was on. I begin shootings targeting only one person at a time. Ech shot fired and hit its ark, exploding people to bits. The arches sat firing nearby

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Gtg soon.

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: i killed off many men witj my sword skills. As i look over to hiro to see how he was doing, he was on the ground on a puddle of his blood. My eyes widened "Hiro!" I got infront of him killing many more men. I was stabbed were my wound was a few times. An arrow hit my shoulder tearing my flesh. Hiro: i coughed up blood as i try to stand, but my leg was cut through half way. "julie.." He ley out a faont whisper before laying there dying.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
(( NOOOOO!!! Deirdre needs someone. ))

Deirdre pulled her arrow back back it was knocked aside. A hand grappled her from the back and she squeaked. Her braided hair fell loose into her captors face, leaving room for her to grab her sword.#

Hunter, hearing his sisters cry, turned sharply and shot the arrow at her braid. It fell loosely, and Deirdre took the spot to grasp her sword and spin and slice the mans head off. It went crashing to the ground. 

Deirdre didn't give her body enough time to recover before pulling her arrow back again and shooting. She noticed two talking figures, one was on the ground leg bleeding. The other was a girl that had golden hair. Deirdre noted her own dull, dark curls and cursed.

Hunter caught Deirdre's mad eyes and nudged her back to reality. But it was his turn t look stunned, and quite caught off guard. That girl was sitting by someone, probably her family me,Vernon close friend. He looked badly cut. 

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
(Don't worry he's not gonna actually die x3 )

Julie: i fought off so many people, it was painful to stand. But I did it for my brother. I sense a man sneak up from behind but someone was also charging towards me from my front. My eyes widened as the guy from my back side drew his sword and ran it into my back and out my stomach. I gasp and fall to my knees the shine in my eyes going out. I couldn't die, not without knowing my brother was gonna be ok..

Hiro: my eyes widened as I saw my sister get jabbed. I tried to move my leg, but it was to painful. I grab my sword and put it in his forehead. I drew it out and decapitated him. I looked at Deidre and blush very lightly with a frown. I then look at Hunter who was staring at my sister and my eyes grow red. No one stares at my baby sister like that! But me!

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
(( what if they both got kinapped... smile action... )

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
(That would make it interesting! Sounds cool!)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Deirdre shook her head and continued firing. 

Hunter saw the boy stare at him with an intense hatred. He quickly looked away and continued firing, following Deirdre's lead.

A man with five others stormed toward Julie and brother. The seized them in their arms and decided they were too weak to attack. A few men came toward them but they were knocked back.  

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Geography game-moved

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

A Real Creepy Story!.....